Virtual Memory?

singh1986

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

That is weird and rare. That means that (usually) a single program has frozen and is sucking up memory like crazy.

Just press Control-Alt-Delete and click on the "processes" tab. Then click on the "Memory" list and it should order itself. The thing that's using the most memory, find out what it is... that is what is sucking your memory!

If its frozen, just kill it... and if it happens lots, get rid of that program.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

In response to Papi Ji..I dunno what spec it is...its a Laptop bought in 2005, which at the time I was told was pretty good by brainy computer people :cool:

In response to Khalsa4ever, I did that thing you told me to do but there was no Memory option nonetheless a list came up showing memory usage... the Image name CCAPP.EXE took up the most with 24, 404K.

It happened directly after I stopped playing Football Manager 2007 :umm: :)

^Which does take quite alot of my RAM however, I have had that program for ages, do I need to create more RAM space? Its just that I dunno what to delete...I do have programs that I dunno if I use but they might be vital to the working of my comp.

In response to GUPT Dass...I was only stopped playing Footie07 and then went on internet and the message popped up...one program at a time was up.

Just deleted Sims! will that help? grin.gif

deleting programs wont help haha well atlest the one u deleted wont help. virtual memory is only used by programs that are running at the time. the more programs you have more virtual memory you need (ideally) wow 2005 eh !!! thats pretty new, memory should not be an issue.

you might have gotten some spyware or something thats sucking up your memory.