Gurdwara priest comes to poor child’s rescue

nanosecond

awww man thats awesome ^_^

what happend to the driver...lolzzz

its not west..its India u atlking bout. i don' think anything willhappen to the driver.

i have seen that kind of stuff wheni was lil(livin in india)

these poor kids would come to eat the langer(after Akhand path or some other ceremo.), but the people(so called "high cast") would tell them to sit some where seperate and eat what would be served after most of the guestz were done eatin.

once at my far cousinz home, it was Akhand path Arabh day, after everything was done, there were tables for morning breakfast(all the stuff like pakore, rasgule etc..hana) and this kid came, prolly like 8-9 yrs old, to take some stuff to eat, and my older cousin hit the kid so hard on the head, the plate went flyin and then grabed him, threw him out of the place where everyone was eatin, and yelled at him. the kid went cryin..it was sooo sad... and i saw this part in the movie as well. it was so horrible.

..what was teh point of kickin the kid out? A sikh woulnt do that hana.

it was jus food forgod sake, but this"ego". "cast" system and other stupid stuff have made people stupid. shows there is no value for "human" in some peepz heart.. ;)

awww man thats awesome ^_^

what happend to the driver...lolzzz

its not west..its India u atlking bout. i don' think anything willhappen to the driver.

i have seen that kind of stuff wheni was lil(livin in india)

these poor kids would come to eat the langer(after Akhand path or some other ceremo.), but the people(so called "high cast") would tell them to sit some where seperate and eat what would be served after most of the guestz were done eatin.

once at my far cousinz home, it was Akhand path Arabh day, after everything was done, there were tables for morning breakfast(all the stuff like pakore, rasgule etc..hana) and this kid came, prolly like 8-9 yrs old, to take some stuff to eat, and my older cousin hit the kid so hard on the head, the plate went flyin and then grabed him, threw him out of the place where everyone was eatin, and yelled at him. the kid went cryin..it was sooo sad... and i saw this part in the movie as well. it was so horrible.

..what was teh point of kickin the kid out? A sikh woulnt do that hana.

it was jus food forgod sake, but this"ego". "cast" system and other stupid stuff have made people stupid. shows there is no value for "human" in some peepz heart.. ;)

ya, I won’t be surprised if the drivers even promoted