Biblical Contradiction

Guest amar_jkp

Guest Dancing Warrior
Jesus said and in the original Luke gospel 17:20-21 it said : “Kingdom of God is within you” but this was not conducive to the Church as it diminished their hold on the people and it was changed to 'Kingdom of God is this whole physical world’. Emperor Constantine set up Jesus as divine and all other thoughts as heretic, so all Christians who go on and on about “only through Jesus shall you be saved” are actually following a totally different set of values not even put forward by Jesus.

This “kingdom within you” is the same as Gurbani because Guru Ji says “joe brahmenday so-I pinday.” Meaning that what ever is in the Brahmand (the whole universe) is all within you (pinda – body), so Jesus’s message was very much like that of Sikhi but it got corrupted along that way, as with so many others, this is one of the prime reasons that Guru Maharaj Ji was given the task of setting us on the True path.

In Bachittar Natak Guru Ji sets out exactly how all those before had messed up the True message – some set themselves up as gods, others made people worship them instead, others started circumcision practices made war on those who did not fit in with their beliefs , others advocated smearing ash and wearing of wooden earrings - seeing this AkalPurkh summoned Guru Ji and said to propagate only His message which Guru Ji did ….. and aren’t we the lucky ones being Guru Ji’s sons and daughters. :umm:

Are you implying that “Sikhs” are Gods chosen people above all others?

No, I am not saying we are the chosen people, for any person who has kirpa of AkalPurkh can reach Him.

What I am saying is that Sikhi is the highest path to Akalpurkh.

"Naam tull kish avar naa hoai, Nanak Gurmakh Naam pavai jaan koi" There is nothing greater then Naam, and where do you find Naam ? .................. Exactly.

Guest Dancing Warrior
No, I am not saying we are the chosen people, for any person who has kirpa of AkalPurkh can reach Him.

What I am saying is that Sikhi is the highest path to Akalpurkh.

"Naam tull kish avar naa hoai, Nanak Gurmakh Naam pavai jaan koi" There is nothing greater then Naam, and where do you find Naam ? .................. Exactly.

Bundha,

What of others faiths and their concept of Naam are they inferior?

Guest Dancing Warrior

Bro,

It doesn’t even matter if he did not exist as we know existence or if he wrote the bible. What you need know if the quality of humanity in Christ or any other. You could be the most knowledgeable educated person alive yet know nothing, you could be illiterate yet worship humanity who is truly knowledgeable? Your questions about evolution are addressed in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib. Other scriptures have other theories, symbolism and artistry.