Need Help With This Shabad...

JaMdooT

I couldn't upload it for some reason, but its in Beer Ras from Dasham Granth and goes like Jhagarhrdang Nagarhrdang. Its from album dhur ki baani aayi, by Bhai Gumeet and Baljit singh, if any of you guys have any other shabad in the same scope from that album, can you please upload them :umm: ....

if anyone wants to listent to the shabad I am talking about just holla back.. i'll try to upload again or will upload someplace else and send ya'll the link...

Fateh !!!

I couldn't upload it for some reason, but its in Beer Ras from Dasham Granth and goes like Jhagarhrdang Nagarhrdang. Its from album dhur ki baani aayi, by Bhai Gumeet and Baljit singh, if any of you guys have any other shabad in the same scope from that album, can you please upload them :umm: ....

if anyone wants to listent to the shabad I am talking about just holla back.. i'll try to upload again or will upload someplace else and send ya'll the link...

Fateh !!!

I have bare kirtan from them (including that album), let me know if you want it.