What Beautiful Creatures, God Has Created...

sikhness

I was just browsing around on solarider blog (http://www.solarider.org/blog), and looking at the amazing pictures that he has taken... I just had to share one of them with you. I'm posting the picture and the way he describes the picture as well... Just look at what beautiful things God has made................... Check out his blog for more amazing photos....

Gurfateh

post-5235-1176929288.jpg

-------------------------

"So I’d climb up on the rooftop most days and take pictures from up there, of anyone and anything passing by and of others on their rooftops.

This particular hawk (it is a hawk, right?) took to buzzing me and would come in pretty close sometimes so I was determined to capture it. As it goes I got quite a few decent shots of it, from above (yes it passed below underneath me), from below and of it flying away with it’s prey dangling in it’s beak.

It used to live at the top of a rather tall mobile telephone mast; which can’t be healthy and occasionally another hawk would appear and they would dance around each other in the sky, flapping away into the distance; playing some sort of intricate game. I could have watched them all day; come to think of it I did exactly that. Saw a lot more at Anandpur Sahib but none would ever come in as close as this one."