"amrit"

Guest wonderer

Guest Guest

If you put some water into a sarbloh bowl and recite japji sahib and stir it with a kirpan, and then drink it or give it to the person who is ill sitting with you, then this can help the get better, it has to do with how much sharda you do japji path with and whether your mind was calm then this water is charged like amrit is ..............obviously this isnt the same as what the panj piaray give but it can be done in your home and has power to help people.

what the thread starter has said is confusing me, i dont understand about the plastic, that may be just someone whos got it wrong..................... i do not know

Guest AkhaliTaksaliSingh
it's like the Saravor around our Gurdwara'h in India, you wouldn't call that 'water' Amrith would you?
i'm guessing you haven't been to india

Oh OF COURSE there's always one isn't there? You can't be serious if you refer to the Saravor as Amrith? ITS JAL!!

(Side note: Don't type cocky with me Singh)

:e:

the sarovar at sri darbaar sahib jee is AMRI SAROVAR.. i dont understand why the sangat is soo confused or who is confusing all the youth into silly belief... having water by guru maharaj when akhand paat start is gurmat maryada same as having jyot, ccoconut in white or orange cloth also... khandey bata de amrit is what you get from panj pyarey. . . there are otehr types also.