Announcment Aka Idea

Jaggaa

Dear Khalsa, Brothers and Sisters - I have a friend who has a shoutcast server which he can supply to me for free(internet radio station) which I would like to use for Sikh Sanghat mayb or another good Sikhi community, Like I could leave the radio station on or I could let some1 else use it . What would be on the radio station would be only Kirtan, Kirtan Music, Bhanis - nothing more more nothing less. This is just to be a sewa for this community and some gift I would like to give.

I would also like to make aware the people of this community that the person who is supplying me this is a litttle dodgy and Only Waheguru knows when his server will go down.. :@ but never know this could be something really amazing.

Also another factor is that the max load of the server is 25-30 like that many people can be connected all at once and it will be limited in a way, otherwise more then the server will blow up. If you are interested in setting something up or if you have a better idea of using this for something , please post here if I dont get back soon please add my msn or email me at jaggajatt4by4@hotmail.com Hope I havnt said anything wrong and that this is put to good use.

One more thing is that right now I am testing it with limiting it to around 5 slots, so if someone would also want to test it with me and learn how to use it properly please feel free to contribute, this test I think 2-3 days is enough and then to make it public to this community is good.

As above I have meantioned about the slot limit and the server limit - if this isnt sufficient enough and will be no way sufficient , please a fellow Khalsa guide me in some other way I can use it, Im sure its not a totally waste.

Thanks to Everyone for reading my above post - Jagga. d_oh.gif