Kara Cutting My Arm Hair?

Guest / kaur

can i ask the reason why you'd have 2 sarbloh karay?

also, are your karay rounded? or do they have sharp edges? cuz i used to have a sharp edge one and i noticed a lot more hair removed with that...now i have completely round one...not sure if it's changed the hair removal...but it's more comfortable...

i think with any kara..you'll notice a difference in hair on the two wrists...

like Singh132 has said...not a big deal...worry about doing simran, nitnem, living in remembrance of the waheguru...concentrate on what the Who's hair it is, concentrate on Who gave you the kara...and serving Him

Guest Amrik$ingh

the friction between the kara and the hairs on your arm's can't be prevented 100%

but the way to minimise it is to get a kara with a smooth round edge to it so this way less hairs on your arm will come off... feel the edge of your kara all the way round see if there any parts of it that are sharp or hasnt got much of a curve to it....

get ur typical desi engineer to have a look at it...lol

Tempt it yourself...you can get special sand paper for metal and smooth it off yourself....

if its too much work...just someone to do it....or get another one but have a look at it properly before wearing it

peace.

Guest _singh_

simply buy some sandpaper and rub the inside of your karra (bit touching your arm)

the only reason it removes hair is because the surface is not clean/smooth

if there is big holes then you may need to use a file.

or if you dont have access to these wear a karra that minimises the hair removal.

no need for pointless comments like 'dont wear clothes'... :sady: war.giftongue.gif : thumbs_down.gif:@

can i ask the reason why you'd have 2 sarbloh karay?

also, are your karay rounded? or do they have sharp edges? cuz i used to have a sharp edge one and i noticed a lot more hair removed with that...now i have completely round one...not sure if it's changed the hair removal...but it's more comfortable...

i think with any kara..you'll notice a difference in hair on the two wrists...

like Singh132 has said...not a big deal...worry about doing simran, nitnem, living in remembrance of the waheguru...concentrate on what the Who's hair it is, concentrate on Who gave you the kara...and serving Him

i used to have a perfectly round edged kara....n it still used to cut my hairs on my arms :@

so i went n bought one sharp edged one, and one round edged...n i kept puttin lotion on my arms...hehe...n its made me hair stronger....

lol..but ya....my hair was reliii weak cuz i used to um wax it n stuff....but that mite not b ur case....so ya....try changing ur kara...or put lots of lotion or oil!!!

mayb thatd help...

Guest Guest

i think this is kids question, this shoudlnt even be asked, u shud read nitnem and bani and then after reading 7 banis ask yourself endo f day what i should do,

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Sikhi should not be full or rituals and paranoia. Khalsa was brave because they practiced practical life, believed in true devotion and eliminated the rituals. Loosing hair by kara does not mean that you are not khalsa. Khalsa should keep hair but should be brave and above minor rituals. I am khalsa serving in Canadian Armed Forces, people compliment me on by appearance in uniform. It is my devotion to guru, he is with me. There for develop and practice devoution and truly trust your guru and god. Cut out rituals that makes you weak and waste your time.

Guru Fateh

Kanwar singh

Sikhi should not be full or rituals and paranoia. Khalsa was brave because they practiced practical life, believed in true devotion and eliminated the rituals. Loosing hair by kara does not mean that you are not khalsa. Khalsa should keep hair but should be brave and above minor rituals. I am khalsa serving in Canadian Armed Forces, people compliment me on by appearance in uniform. It is my devotion to guru, he is with me. There for develop and practice devoution and truly trust your guru and god. Cut out rituals that makes you weak and waste your time.

Guru Fateh

Kanwar singh

thank god for such a rational answer, btw why am i wasting my time in this stupid thread?

Guru Fateh

Kanwar singh

thank god for such a rational answer, btw why am i wasting my time in this stupid thread?

then why bother posting that n wasting ur "time" (dont mean to b rude.....)

if someone had a question about sumthin...let em ask it...its not stupid