My Kirtan Playlist Now Available

PAL 07

Gurfateh,

Dear bhai sahib ''GHAI"

Give me a short amount of time and i will try my best to find you something.

However i recommend you do Sukhmani Jaap rather than listen on audio.

There is a sakhi from the jeevan of Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh Ji Mahraj Nanaksar Kaleravale, where they stated that listening to gurbani paath/jaap on audio gives the listener no fruit at all, instead the fruit of the audio jaap will go to Kaljug himself. Dhan Dhan Baba Nand Singh Ji Mahraj Nanaksar Kaleravale, also stated that 2 Sukhmani Jaaps everyday will guarantee you a place in sachkand, so try to do the paat yourself.

VAHEGURUU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURUU JI KI FATEH.

''GHAI'' JAAP MEANS TO DO THE PAATH YOURSELF.

It seems to me your not used to doing Sukhmani Sahib da paath thats why your not getting any anand from this bani. Just keep at it, learn the meanings of the shabads and imrove your Gurmukhi. Sukhmani Sahib is designed by Guru Sahib to be a bani that gives sukh, infact it is a jewel of sukh/happiness. Do one Sukhmani at amritvela and one in the evening and everything willl be sorted.

For more info on the mehma of Sukhmani Sahib listen to katha by Giani Takur Singh or Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa.