Sant Jarnail Singh

militantsikh

in response to "jungee" and "balwinder singh" Sant Giaanee Jarnail Singh jee Khaalsaa Bhindraanwaalae was not Saheed in 84 and is still alive and in charrdekalaa, those that believe otherwise do not know the real facts. Baba Thakur Singh Jee has on many occasions stated that Sant Jee is alive and that one day in the near future will return. If there are people that still want to know more please email me taksali_singh@hotmail.com or visit www.neverforget84.tk

Guroo Raakhaa!

Daasan Daas,

Jaskeerth-Gyan Singh Khalsa

GurFAteh and welcoem to the forum Jaskeerth-Gyan Singh Khalsa ji :@

Guess who :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I was wondering does anyone know of any sites which claim sant ji is still alive, with any kind of evidence or so.

i types sant jis name at google, but all the sites claim to be dead.

Dont say 'dead' dude, at least say 'shaheed' .. i m not saying he's alive or shaheed, cuz i have no evidence to prove it, but i'd say it wid some respect for any gursikh.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I've got the post mortem of sant jarnail singh ji khalsa Bhindranwale http://www.sikhe.com/gsdno/articles/ajune2.../POST-M%7E1.htm

also this page tells you what error they found in the post mortem http://www.sikhe.com/gsdno/articles/ajune2...ntoscrutiny.htm

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Thanks for the links veer ji

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i don't understand. why would you believe sant bhindranwale ji is still alive? there are pictures showing his dead body and his body was identified by many people including his own brother. plus are you guys suggesting that he is some sort of a coward who ran away while the akal takht was being attacked and has been hiding ever since?

A lot of people have different views - some believe that Sant Ji attained shaheedi in 1984 and other believe that, upon the advise of Panj Gursikhs in the form of the Panj Piyare, they left before any harm could come to them.

This subjct has been talked about and exhausted in the past 20 years and has previously been talked about on this forum and others - I feel it would be best for people not to get into this debate once again.

Just believe what you think to be correct in your heart of hearts - one side will be proven correct one day, but it is not worth arguing over or discussing right now, because no one will be convinced of a right or wrong answer.

Forgive me for my many mistakes.

MOD:TOPIC OF SANTJEES DEAD OR ALIVE IN NOT ALLOWED IN THE FORUM EXEPT ANY NEW EVIDENCE IS THERE.