Bhai Harnam Singh's Timetable

AK47

yeh i wud be good if sum1 cud. . . i think instead of posting all the timetables it wud be better however if we actually joined together and atteneded these and made a change to our own jeevan (me included as things ent looking that good at the mo) . . . i think at this moment in time more paat is required and naam abhiyaas is a must for myself and all, as the panth is in a very bad state.

how can u make that statement? Do u really think the khalsa panth which Maharaj created himself can be in a very bad state? As Maharaj created the panth, dont u think he would take care of it if there was someting wrong or if it was "in a very bad state"?......just some thoughts. take no offence

it was just a thought i had. another question is, how can someone become "True" khalsa? In my opinion, through camps such as those by Sant Baba Harnam Singh, Mali Singhs, and now Kamai Camps that take place at in the UK is one of the ways.

When the Khalsa was formed By Guru Sahib, then 5 qualities came into the panth in the form of the Panj Piaare. These are: Daya, Dharam, Himmat, Mohkam and Sahib; in this order. What are these 5 qualities ie definition, and how can we put them into practice in our personal, social and panthic life?

guru's fateh: you have made interesting points. sorry if i came across harsh.

PSD jee,

If I knew how to answer your questions on how to become khalseh and how to implement truth into our every breath then I would be formally known as SANT guru'sfateh. Haha. PSD, we were given these attributes from the five but overtime have they become suppressed? Have the chor caught hold of us? Going to these camps will definately aid our sikhi and allow us to get that laha and talk to gurmukhs etc but how many times do we spend doing this timetable at home by ourselves? I believe we need that balance, sanagt but also sangat with our OWN SOULS too. Sometimes we can get so caught up in sangat and 'people' that we forget who we are and where we are going. I think without having conversations with yourself first (you and your guru) whats the use in having conversations with others? From everything I have learnt on this path- I think the most important thing you can do is to establish a FIRM (rock solid) relationship with maharaj - and for me this was only achieved when I was by myself.

I think I have waffled. My 'talk less' plan has been ruined.

Take care jeeo

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh.