Right Now You Need To See This Video

1) its funny how its only Jatt Sikhs who choose a Jatt over a sikh and never a muslim choosing Jatt over Islam...fore they too belong to the tribe called Jatt.

2) (hypothetically speaking) if you had to choose of the 2, you'd rather your sister marry a Muslim Jatt than a Khatri Sikh

(i know i'm contradicting myself by saying "Jatt Sikh" & "Khatri sikh"...it's only to make a point)

Answer to your questions:

1. You're dead wrong about Hindu Jatts and Muslims Jatts not taking pride of being Jatts. I have met plenty of them in the past, they love their heritage.

2. I would choose "khatri sikh" over Muslim Jatt.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Punjabi Link,

I have no desire to get into this conversation, but let me assure you that all the points in the link can easily be debunked. People that call themselves 'raciologists' are not known for scientific rigor or credibility within the various scientific disciplines. If you take pride in your 'jatt' identity, then you are free to do so. However, I would just avoid trying to establish a pseudo-scientific basis for it, when none exists. If you desire to have a conversation, so long as we both can have open minds and open hearts, feel free to contact the Jakara phone line at 1-888-JAKARA-1 or contact us through the website. Please consider attending the conference this year in Fresno and we will give you a place to air your views. All the best.

Gur Fateh

Dear Punjabi Link,

I have no desire to get into this conversation, but let me assure you that all the points in the link can easily be debunked. People that call themselves 'raciologists' are not known for scientific rigor or credibility within the various scientific disciplines. If you take pride in your 'jatt' identity, then you are free to do so. However, I would just avoid trying to establish a pseudo-scientific basis for it, when none exists. If you desire to have a conversation, so long as we both can have open minds and open hearts, feel free to contact the Jakara phone line at 1-888-JAKARA-1 or contact us through the website. Please consider attending the conference this year in Fresno and we will give you a place to air your views. All the best.

Gur Fateh

Buddy I am not an American. I am a Canadian. So why would I want to go Fresno? I will visit your website (even though your website is more intend to USA Sikh community) and maybe give you a phone call. You people need to do some research on Jatt.

Paaji,

We always get people that come from Canada every year. Thanks for checking out the website. Take the survey if you get a chance as well. Looking forward to hearing from you. Hopefully you can enlighten us.

www.jakara.org

Your survey is only for Americans. Anyway, the video clip on that website is cool though. I will help spread the word for y'all. :devil: