Protest At Sggs Southall Re Dss

Tony

SITTING IN THE MIDDLE ANOTHER DISGRACED SIKH HAVING BEEN CAUGHT OUT LYING UNDER OATH

IN COURT. UNABLE TO CLEAR HIS BLACKENED NAME LIAR LIAR. ONE OF MANMOHAN SINGHS RIGHT HAND MEN

THIS MAN GIAN SINGH DHILLON WAS ONE OF THE MAIN 4 COMPLAINANTS WHO THOUGHT THAT THEY COULD LIE THEIR WAY TO GURU G'S GOLAK.

MAKING FALSE ALEGATIONS AGAINST THE PRESIDENT HIS FAMILY, THE POLICE, THE CROWN PROSECUTION SERVICE AND LASTLY THE JUDGE WHO BRANDED THESE

PEOPLE LIARS WHO WERE POLITICALY MOTIVATED.

GIAN SINGH WHO CHANGED HIS STORY SO MANY TIMES IN THE DOCK SET THE JUDGE INTO ASPIN.

ON THE DAY THAT HE LOST HIS TEETH THIS LOWEST OF LOW LIFE FORM MADE ALEGATIONS AGAINST GURU'S SEVADARS IN AN ATEMPT TO REMOVE THEM . AGAIN GURU MAHRAJ PROTECTS THOSE CLOSEST TO HIM.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah this man TRUEDICIPLE man is a joker!

First of all the "manmohan singh khalsa" u talk of is more credible than any of the comitee. he grew up with satwant and beant singh, the bringers of justice to indra. hes done more in rememberance of sikh shaheeds than many i can recall in this area.

The whole management comittee is sitting on lies far worse than all these lies u jsut put together.

mr SOhi attended a rss meeeting............ lit a cute lil diva for a dead rss man.

In the same meeting guru gobind singh ji's photo was shown next to the dead rss man.

allowed film crews to film their "pyaar hogiya " rubbish films on gurdwara premisis, left ciggarette butts and other mess behind for me and sangat to clear up.

mr johal... how man off-licences does mr johal own?? how much alcohol does he supply southall? he owns a wine shop!!

samra... tutt tutt, he did beabdi in park avenue gurdwara by forcefull grabbing the mic and making a complete nonsense in the darbar hall.

a while back he was the 1 that played a helping hand in removing a gursikhs turban in the "swami ramdev incident" when people started doin matha tek to the yoga man.

dr garcha second in command, leuitenant lol. well that press release i read above in this topic posted by "true diciple" (suprise suprise) is not consistent with the truth... i was there i was a witness to the happenings that day.

how many druggies are in support of them? the druggy backup. im suprise they aint started dealing crack off gurdwara premesis yet.

when was the last time they allowed akhand pat for shaheeds? never, cuz its banned.

how many rss, pakhandis allowed to come give speaches and hold programs? swami ramdev... baba maan singh....ect

shiv mandir president supports them.

how many dehthari supporters does he have? countless.

how many hindu votes does he have? countless

sins are ammasing upon sins and this mountain of deception needs to be destroyed.

finally i want to reply to allegations of every1 hijacking the stage? i didnt know the stage belonged to any ruling comitee, it belongs to the sangat.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SITTING IN THE MIDDLE ANOTHER DISGRACED SIKH HAVING BEEN CAUGHT OUT LYING UNDER OATH

IN COURT. UNABLE TO CLEAR HIS BLACKENED NAME LIAR LIAR. ONE OF MANMOHAN SINGHS RIGHT HAND MEN

THIS MAN GIAN SINGH DHILLON WAS ONE OF THE MAIN 4 COMPLAINANTS WHO THOUGHT THAT THEY COULD LIE THEIR WAY TO GURU G'S GOLAK.

MAKING FALSE ALEGATIONS AGAINST THE PRESIDENT HIS FAMILY, THE POLICE, THE CROWN PROSECUTION SERVICE AND LASTLY THE JUDGE WHO BRANDED THESE

PEOPLE LIARS WHO WERE POLITICALY MOTIVATED.

GIAN SINGH WHO CHANGED HIS STORY SO MANY TIMES IN THE DOCK SET THE JUDGE INTO ASPIN.

ON THE DAY THAT HE LOST HIS TEETH THIS LOWEST OF LOW LIFE FORM MADE ALEGATIONS AGAINST GURU'S SEVADARS IN AN ATEMPT TO REMOVE THEM . AGAIN GURU MAHRAJ PROTECTS THOSE CLOSEST TO HIM.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah this man TRUEDICIPLE man is a joker!

First of all the "manmohan singh khalsa" u talk of is more credible than any of the comitee. he grew up with satwant and beant singh, the bringers of justice to indra. hes done more in rememberance of sikh shaheeds than many i can recall in this area.

The whole management comittee is sitting on lies far worse than all these lies u jsut put together.

mr SOhi attended a rss meeeting............ lit a cute lil diva for a dead rss man.

In the same meeting guru gobind singh ji's photo was shown next to the dead rss man.

allowed film crews to film their "pyaar hogiya " rubbish films on gurdwara premisis, left ciggarette butts and other mess behind for me and sangat to clear up.

mr johal... how man off-licences does mr johal own?? how much alcohol does he supply southall? he owns a wine shop!!

samra... tutt tutt, he did beabdi in park avenue gurdwara by forcefull grabbing the mic and making a complete nonsense in the darbar hall.

a while back he was the 1 that played a helping hand in removing a gursikhs turban in the "swami ramdev incident" when people started doin matha tek to the yoga man.

dr garcha second in command, leuitenant lol. well that press release i read above in this topic posted by "true diciple" (suprise suprise) is not consistent with the truth... i was there i was a witness to the happenings that day.

how many druggies are in support of them? the druggy backup. im suprise they aint started dealing crack off gurdwara premesis yet.

when was the last time they allowed akhand pat for shaheeds? never, cuz its banned.

how many rss, pakhandis allowed to come give speaches and hold programs? swami ramdev... baba maan singh....ect

shiv mandir president supports them.

how many dehthari supporters does he have? countless.

how many hindu votes does he have? countless

sins are ammasing upon sins and this mountain of deception needs to be destroyed.

finally i want to reply to allegations of every1 hijacking the stage? i didnt know the stage belonged to any ruling comitee, it belongs to the sangat.

nah pajji am sure he was gnna rite about them aswell i mean i did request him to in one of the other topics........

story of manmohhan singh yeah dat man is one of the greatest pps alive in southall...atleast he speaks the truthi bet wah relly hurst the commity is wen he said the indian bamani goverment is the enemy of the panth.

das wah probably hurt thses thugs the most. thats y these lot are making accusations on Manmohan singh and no1 else...

i'll provide u with video footage of that day and the incident in the darbar hall.

Sorry I haven’t been in touch trying to find a wife so forgive me for having a life I will be back but in the mean time I would love to see this video of the 4000 sangat asking sohi to resign.

I haven’t taken the trouble to read all the posts so I will and then if I still have the courage to speak to you superior beings, being a "low down dirty dog" didn’t I hear that from the sweaty Mexican in the good bad and the ugly.

Any way I’m the good the rest of you can fight over the other two tags on offer.

Gur fathe

P.s

Meditate on the name of GOD it will help you to get over your hate for all the Hindu lovers or is it dogs sorry have to go.

you chat <admin-profanity filter activated> man u fink it is more important to find a 'wife' then the religous issue's or isit dat we dont have a life because we care about these issues......

Man's best possession is a sympathetic wife. No disrespect to the sisters out there, but someone tell him that to make little worriors like him you need one of each. "MAN" & "WOMAN" So what could be more important than that. Ak47 "boy" & Ak47 "boy" make ( ) can you see inside the brackets thats what you make.

QUOTE AK47 JATHA LION Posted May 26 2007, 03:30 AM

First of all the "manmohan singh khalsa" u talk of is more credible than any of the comitee. he grew up with satwant and beant singh, the bringers of justice to indra. hes done more in rememberance of sikh shaheeds than many i can recall in this area

Yes i am sure that he has collected many thousnds of our queens £££ POUND NOTES for the very worthy causes in india and for the panth that explains why he never sitts still and is the picture of the true image of the saint soldier our glorious tenth GURU had set out to create.

Can you expect me to respect a man who oviously is living his life to the full in excess of his modest needs. Not withstanding that he sells the good names of our holy shaheeds whos family and mothers still cry for their losses. The same people we go to remember this sunday at hyde park the people whos debts we can never repay.

What has he sacrifised nothing not a single pound of fat from his six bellys that his poor legs have to carry. satwant and beant singh gave the ultimate sacrifice not in his dreams is he even worthy to stand in thier shadow.

I wonder what fool would dilibaratly missled people and what would he have to hide?

Your little club of story tellers, should try harder next time

No one from the lion group was there!Who is the guy who was screeming on guru g's stage

wasnt that mr GURPREET SINGH OF IKHONI TELECOM didnt he offer to become president of the guru kar while standing net to mahraj g's saroop,as there was no other "My Th Lal" avalible. this man discraced himself and comited beadbi of mahrajs divan with his foul language and bad manners. You may not of seen his pictures on the posters for the lion group inthe election before last he is one of them and he is in your herowick group of worriors. So try to be honest you will I promise suceed if you do. Why was the sangat asking this fool to stop barking like a rabid dog ( no offence just a fig of speach) because he was talking about the president and his personal vandette against him at several points being intterupted by the sangat who wer only intrested in the sacha sauda issue.

You have been shouting from the roof tops that you were not allowed to do ardas for the 2 shaheeds of the sacha saudha incident. This my sikh brothers is a total lie you should wash out your dirty little mouths with soap. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i have asked three times diliberatly because I know it will make all the difference Please put your ONe OR TWO HOUR VIDEO OF THE DAYS HEROICS UP FOR THE SANGAT to wittness as we can make our own minds upand see that ardas was done.

Sorry I havent got the time to quote directly but Thousands up to fourthousand sangat attended according to your little clubs discriptions of the numbers. Ops done it again added on a few extra zeros, getting good at putting them on and taking the zeros of to soot.

Letts get to the RSS issue MOTA ROLA MOHAN SINGH can go to any function he likes and be forgiven as he didnt know what was going on. He still comands your respect because he is your role model he has done so much for remembering our dead heros and saints. While sleeping in his cozy bed at home ploting his next hate campaing.

On the other hand letts dish out the same punishment to sohi for the same offence ( maybe maybe not ?) No we are a even handed people who have morals and standards or do we ?

POST the video for us to see the sacrafices that you made on the 19th and unveil yourselfs let us see the whole truth.

you chat <admin-profanity filter activated> man u fink it is more important to find a 'wife' then the religous issue's or isit dat we dont have a life because we care about these issues......

Man's best possession is a sympathetic wife. No disrespect to the sisters out there, but someone tell him that to make little worriors like him you need one of each. "MAN" & "WOMAN" So what could be more important than that. Ak47 "boy" & Ak47 "boy" make ( ) can you see inside the brackets thats what you make.

QUOTE AK47 JATHA LION Posted May 26 2007, 03:30 AM

First of all the "manmohan singh khalsa" u talk of is more credible than any of the comitee. he grew up with satwant and beant singh, the bringers of justice to indra. hes done more in rememberance of sikh shaheeds than many i can recall in this area

Yes i am sure that he has collected many thousnds of our queens £££ POUND NOTES for the very worthy causes in india and for the panth that explains why he never sitts still and is the picture of the true image of the saint soldier our glorious tenth GURU had set out to create.

Can you expect me to respect a man who oviously is living his life to the full in excess of his modest needs. Not withstanding that he sells the good names of our holy shaheeds whos family and mothers still cry for their losses. The same people we go to remember this sunday at hyde park the people whos debts we can never repay.

What has he sacrifised nothing not a single pound of fat from his six bellys that his poor legs have to carry. satwant and beant singh gave the ultimate sacrifice not in his dreams is he even worthy to stand in thier shadow.

you say manmohan singh is living his life to the full excess of his modest needs. are u joking me or something the man started off at a stall aiite he came to the country with nothing a all. he slowly bought a house then a shop which hardly sells he's just payed off his morgage..and ur sayin he lives life to the full axcess of his modest needs. go and see your self.

the man couldnt go to see his parents when they passed away and u say he's living it up...they man aint seen his brothers or sisters in 20 years or soo and u say he's living it up..

you talk about his belly yeah do you even no y his belly's big..its not because of drinking the man doesnt drink..he has a disabilaty aiite..he's also had a heart sugery...

he's established nothing for him self he's always lived for khalistan what has your boss done in his life....

played kabbadi..bought some pubs and named em in his sons name soo if pps ask he can blame his son.....became the president of the gudwara....since then the only good thing he's done is bought the gudwara out of debt..but nothing else....can u tell me something he's done for the kaum.......has he helpd opne gates to the gudwara's in pakistan..are there any stamps in london which has a picture of a gudwara on it.....no well manmohan singh has done it and i'v got one in front off mee......u silly people stop making me tell the truth about your thugs.