Reverse Code Engineering

yadwinder

Sat Sri Akal;

I am looking for sikhs who have knowledge of RCE or have intrest in it. RCE is reverse code engineering, a tech to reverse exe or modifying any software according to your needs and also networking and advanced computer stuff. Are there any sikhs who have knowledge in it or atleast want to learn. I was not able to find any sikh.

Regards.

Sat Sri Akal;

I am looking for sikhs who have knowledge of RCE or have intrest in it. RCE is reverse code engineering, a tech to reverse exe or modifying any software according to your needs and also networking and advanced computer stuff. Are there any sikhs who have knowledge in it or atleast want to learn. I was not able to find any sikh.

Regards.

I am interested in RCE, I dont have any knowledge of RCE.

You will be able to modify a compiled Exe or Dll, as such you are not able to use any functions of Dll, Rce is important for virus and trozan analysis and above all analysing and modifying copying protection of any application, or you can also crack the code that is to use expensive software for free. but we can do it but we should not crack softwares but do so only for educational purposes.

You can add plugins to any software, that is to customise any software according to your own needs.

Knowledge is power, you have to Learn RCE if you want to have any good knowledge of software and OS.

AMD has used RCE to form new processor based on Intel, it is also a type of RCE.

hmmm... after reading your posts, i must say i m interested in learning RCE...

actually i don't know about RCE but last year, i have been using resource hacker to give some messenger a sikh look.. is it what your call RCE...

anyways, wat so ever it is, i m always interested in computer things...

With Resource hacker you can only change resources that is images or bitmaps, but RCE is much bigger then this, it is to study the architecture of system, basically Windows.

To learn windows you can modify software, do you bot think cracking softwares is very intresting, but you should not use cracked software in daily life, just a suggestion.

You cane use this knowledge to modify any software. Even mobile application , as Symbion for Nokia N series.

I can understand that you might want to write cracks etc by decompiling the existing code to assembly but other than that, i think its a waste of time. Its easier to write a program in .net than to decompile one to do what you want.

However, having the ability to read assembly code/ machine code is quite a good skill.