Sikh Youth Embraces Islam In Indian Kashmir

SikhLove

Erm...........................WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM TIRED OF THESESTORIES ALL YOUR DOING IS CAUSING HATE TO BUILD UP IN YOUNG SIKH MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is it causing hate? Give me an explanation plz... My motive for the thread was to inform people of what is going on in todays world. People should learn about there own religion rather than rejecting it. There are loads of threads which could cause hate e.g. 1984, Sacha Sauda, Recent conversions but you choose to target my thread? I didnt see you or any other people comment on my posts about current Sikh affairs e.g. universities being built, sikhs achieving success etc. And they were positive matters. People need to start being constructive rather than looking for e-arguments!

sorry, what i meant was that u are correct in what u just said BUT SOME individuals will use this story as a excuse to add more oil to the flames. if you get me.

I get what you saying bro. We as a Sikhs need to keep faith in Waheguru and be united. We need to find that love!

Dude, these people are converting in their own will, so who cares.

So called Sikhs do havans, wear tilaks, do arti puja and murti puja while wearing pughan and gatreh, i see no article written on them.

Fateh.

paji we should shows these people who convert, what they are doing is wrong after that, its there choice 2 carry on or not.

but when it come sikhs doing havans, ect we should stop them if this cause harm 2 our sikhi (guru).

Is leaving sikhi become a new fad for Sikhs? It seems like a lot of Sikhs are leaving Sikhi in today's world. This is getting sad. Who do we blame this time? Ourselves or so called sikh leaders?

no one would leave sikhi if they were IN sikhi in the first place. now i know you gonna say, "oooo amrtidhari's leaving too" n to that i say again, just because someone is amritdhari doesn't mean they have pyaar for sikhi.

I feel sorry for his wife what if she's into sikhi, her family, extended family - why are people so selfish dont they care about other people like their FAMILY and how they might FEEL...........what if they have kids BLOODY HELL i feel most sorry for them. some how i dont think sikh kids will want a muslim father (no offence to any muslims reading this but thats reality) if ya wanna convert be prepared to give up a hell of alot................

Is leaving sikhi become a new fad for Sikhs? It seems like a lot of Sikhs are leaving Sikhi in today's world. This is getting sad. Who do we blame this time? Ourselves or so called sikh leaders?

no one would leave sikhi if they were IN sikhi in the first place. now i know you gonna say, "oooo amrtidhari's leaving too" n to that i say again, just because someone is amritdhari doesn't mean they have pyaar for sikhi.

rolleyes.gif