Islam This May Intreast Few

http://www.apostatesofislam.com/index.htm

found this site please view............. see what u think...........

yeah seen this website................but if u read about the members, most of them are now atheaists............ :lol:

some points are valid and some r just plain prejudiced............... rolleyes.gif

DO YOU THINK THEY ARE FOR REAL?

lol..............some seriously wierd people out there man....................but some of the points are wierd.............i mean..............i aint got nuffing against other faiths but when i read this:

Did you know - Quran (4:34) orders a man to beat his wife if she doesn't obey him?

Quran 4:34:

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.

(quoted from the Apostles of Islam website)

im not trying to say anything bad about Islam cos we all kudrat keh bandeh but why wud a messenger of God convey this message............i dont think God would "give this message" to his people but at the same time nuffin in this world is outside Maharaj's hukam hanna.........................im confused :lol: @

i'm going to say something very controversial here in regards to the stoning video.

first off, we dont know why this is happening. having said that, w/v the reason, it is unacceptable to take a life. now, here's the controversial part, when sikhs killed peple cause they were believed to have done beadbi, it was ok to kill people then !!!!!!!

n i duno whats up with all topics about islam lately, if only we had these many topics about sikhi, if only :ysad: