Afghans Laying Into Sikhs

dalsingh101

Pretty disgusting the way they talking about slavery...

Maharaja Ranjit Singh only ruler to invade Pashtun/Afghan territory, reversing the trend.

Also I think they need to be informed of 'Battle Of Saragarhi'...21 Sikhs vs 10,000 Afghan/Orakzais

"The Battle of Saragarhi was fought during the Tirah Campaign on 12 September 1897 between twenty one Sikhs of the 4th Battalion (then 36th Sikhs) of the Sikh Regiment of British India, defending an army post, and 10,000 Afghan and Orakzais tribesmen to the last stand. The battle occurred in the North-West Frontier Province, now a part of Pakistan, which then formed part of British India.

The battle has been ranked as one of very few events of such bravery and has been compared to Thermopylae, where a small Greek force faced a large Persian army of Xerxes (480 BC)." wiki

i'm not "attacking" your post but they used to say 'Nalwa' not 'Haria'
oops...my bad...
many pakistanis i know say something about Pashtun men marrying young boys in some villages! :lol:
there are loads of other disgusting things that go on in those areas...things that would send chills up the spine...
jus like they spread hate there

u ppl spread here.

and when non-sikhs come on this site and see all this hatred, wat are they left to think?

where are we spreading hatred Guru pyaareyo. I am sorry if you felt that way. We are only trying to diss tgheir hatred rather than spit venom like they are doing on their forum. We strongly condemn their hatred towards Sikhs, but don't in fact hate them.
sikhs keep their hair and kirpan until all Muslims are killed. Jeez man, what do they teach these people...
They see the Kara as a sign of aggression against Islam too. In fact, Aurangzeb foeced his twisted Islamic beliefs on Indians, but Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee did exactly the opposite of what Aurangzeb dictated. Muslims keep beard but not moustache, we keep both. Aurangzeb said only Halal meat will be prepared, Sikhs are forbidden to consume Halal eat (some Amrit sanchaars don't allow meat at all, but those who do clearly mention that it has to be jhatka...now lets NOT start another meat-debate thread). Aurangzeb banned Raags, Gurujee had the entire Sri Guru Granth Sahib in raags. Aurangzeb ordered women to wear purdah (veil), Gurujee forbid His Sikhs from that as well. Aurangzeb banned the kesri color, Gurujee said that was His favorite color (from what I know). Please correct me if I am wrong anywhere. So throughout history they've seen us as exactly their opposite, and possibly a threat. I must point out that most Muslims are very friendly with Sikhs, and its just a bunch of retarded brain-washed fanatics who are responsible for any tension between these 2 communities.

Also I think they need to be informed of 'Battle Of Saragarhi'...21 Sikhs vs 10,000 Afghan/Orakzais

"The Battle of Saragarhi was fought during the Tirah Campaign on 12 September 1897 between twenty one Sikhs of the 4th Battalion (then 36th Sikhs) of the Sikh Regiment of British India, defending an army post, and 10,000 Afghan and Orakzais tribesmen to the last stand. The battle occurred in the North-West Frontier Province, now a part of Pakistan, which then formed part of British India.

The battle has been ranked as one of very few events of such bravery and has been compared to Thermopylae, where a small Greek force faced a large Persian army of Xerxes (480 BC)." wiki

I think their response was that the SIkhs were basically biatches for the English in this battle. Read the posts.

i'm not "attacking" your post but they used to say 'Nalwa' not 'Haria'oops...my bad...

We have to stop living in the past now though. We can't keep using the Haria/Nalwa thing today, that's just sad.

many pakistanis i know say something about Pashtun men marrying young boys in some villages! :lol: there are loads of other disgusting things that go on in those areas...things that would send chills up the spine...

I've heard rumours about err.....piaar... with donkeys by these lot for years. Plus I remember some Pakistani boys from school saying that they had to be careful when they visited that region because the guys sometimes try to take them to quiet spots in the mountains.

sikhs keep their hair and kirpan until all Muslims are killed. Jeez man, what do they teach these people...They see the Kara as a sign of aggression against Islam too. In fact, Aurangzeb foeced his twisted Islamic beliefs on Indians, but Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee did exactly the opposite of what Aurangzeb dictated. Muslims keep beard but not moustache, we keep both. Aurangzeb said only Halal meat will be prepared, Sikhs are forbidden to consume Halal eat (
some Amrit sanchaars don't allow meat at all, but those who do clearly mention that it has to be jhatka...now lets NOT start another meat-debate thread
). Aurangzeb banned Raags, Gurujee had the entire Sri Guru Granth Sahib in raags. Aurangzeb ordered women to wear purdah (veil), Gurujee forbid His Sikhs from that as well. Aurangzeb banned the kesri color, Gurujee said that was His favorite color (
from what I know
).
Please correct me if I am wrong anywhere
. So throughout history they've seen us as exactly their opposite, and possibly a threat. I must point out that most Muslims are very friendly with Sikhs, and its just a bunch of retarded brain-washed fanatics who are responsible for any tension between these 2 communities.

Over the years I heard the following from Ps.

"Sikhs grow their hair so they can dip it in Muslim blood"

"The kirpan we use to score parshaad has to have Muslim blood on it"

"The kirpaan is for killing Muslims"

"Sikhs are not allowed to cut their hair until all Muslims are dead"

"Sikhs go mad at twelve o'clock"

Only a month or two back a teacher friend of mine was taking a religious study class and she told me a young Pakistani girl (with hijab) was doing Sikhism and told her that she had heard of SIkhs. "They're the ones that bath in blood isn't it" she said!?

I'm sure not all teach their children this but some demented people do.