Anyone Using Windows Vista And/or Office 2007?

dalsingh101

vista is ok not running that gd due 2 compatiblitys reasons, u can one connect internet via router. and some f ur existing software might nt work.

office 2007 is gd but it is very different 4rom there officez takes a long time 2 learn and use. but on the other hand it is advanced with a improved featues , but not much new

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

I would say they are both good upgrades, but not worth the cost if you already have it. Vista especially, it has a lot of new features, and if you are buying a new computer, definately get it with Vista, but don't bother upgrading a system you already have, its probably not worth it then.

For office, I would say the same thing. I noticed a big change from Office 2000 to XP and 2003, with 2003 the one I am using now. Its really good and adds small things that make it a pleasure to use. I've beta tested 2007 and i must say the new graphics (especially powerpoint) make it amazingly incredible over the previous versions. Since I am buying a new machine soon, I am probably going to buy Office 2007 with it.

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!