Live Rainsabai Kirtan From Hoshiarpur (punjab)

oooo wickdd :TH:

shabad right now ::

This Shabad is by Guru Raam Daas Ji in Raag Saarang on Pannaa 1199

swrg mhlw 4 ]

saarag mehalaa 4 ||

Saarang, Fourth Mehla:

goibd kI AYsI kwr kmwie ]

gobidh kee aisee kaar kamaae ||

This is the way to work for the Lord.

jo ikCu kry su siq kir mwnhu gurmuiK nwim rhhu ilv lwie ]1] rhwau ]

jo kishh karae s sath kar maanahu guramukh naam rehahu liv laae ||1|| rehaao ||

Whatever He does, accept that as true. As Gurmukh, remain lovingly absorbed in His Name. ||1||Pause||

goibd pRIiq lgI Aiq mITI Avr ivsir sB jwie ]

gobidh preeth lagee ath meet(h)ee avar visar sabh jaae ||

The Love of the Lord of the Universe seems supremely sweet. Everything else is forgotten.

Anidnu rhsu BieAw mnu mwinAw joqI joiq imlwie ]1]

anadhin rehas bhaeiaa man maaniaa jothee joth milaae ||1||

Night and day, he is in ecstasy; his mind is pleased and appeased, and his light merges into the Light. ||1||

jb gux gwie qb hI mnu iqRpqY sWiq vsY min Awie ]

jab gun gaae thab hee man thripathai saa(n)th vasai man aae ||

Singing the Glorious Praises of the Lord, his mind is satisfied. Peace and tranquility come to abide within his mind.

gur ikrpwl Bey qb pwieAw hir crxI icqu lwie ]2]

gur kirapaal bheae thab paaeiaa har charanee chith laae ||2||

When the Guru becomes merciful, the mortal finds the Lord; he focuses his consciousness on the Lord's Lotus Feet. ||2||

miq pRgws BeI hir iDAwieAw igAwin qiq ilv lwie ]

math pragaas bhee har dhhiaaeiaa giaan thath liv laae ||

The intellect is enlightened, meditating on the Lord. He remains lovingly attuned to the essence of spiritual wisdom.

AMqir joiq pRgtI mnu mwinAw hir shij smwiD lgwie ]3]

a(n)thar joth pragattee man maaniaa har sehaj samaadhh lagaae ||3||

The Divine Light radiates forth deep within his being; his mind is pleased and appeased. He merges intuitively into Celestial Samaadhi. ||3||

ihrdY kptu inq kptu kmwvih muKhu hir hir suxwie ]

hiradhai kapatt nith kapatt kamaavehi mukhahu har har sunaae ||

One whose heart is filled with falsehood, continues to practice falsehood, even while he teaches and preaches about the Lord.

AMqir loBu mhw gubwrw quh kUtY duK Kwie ]4]

a(n)thar lobh mehaa gubaaraa thuh koottai dhukh khaae ||4||

Within him is the utter darkness of greed. He is thrashed like wheat, and suffers in pain. ||4||

jb supRsMn Bey pRB myry gurmuiK prcw lwie ]

jab suprasa(n)n bheae prabh maerae guramukh parachaa laae ||

When my God is totally pleased, the mortal tunes in and becomes Gurmukh.

nwnk nwm inrMjnu pwieAw nwmu jpq suKu pwie ]5]4]

naanak naam nira(n)jan paaeiaa naam japath sukh paae ||5||4||

Nanak has obtained the Immaculate Naam, the Name of the Lord. Chanting the Naam, he has found peace. ||5||4||

shabad being sung now :

This Shabad is by Guru Raam Daas Ji in Raag Gond on Pannaa 861

goNf mhlw 4 ]

go(n)add mehalaa 4 ||

Gond, Fourth Mehla:

hir drsn kau myrw mnu bhu qpqY ijau iqRKwvMqu ibnu nIr ]1]

har dharasan ko maeraa man bahu thapathai jio thrikhaava(n)th bin neer ||1||

My mind yearns so deeply for the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan, like the thirsty man without water. ||1||

myrY min pRymu lgo hir qIr ]

maerai man praem lago har theer ||

My mind is pierced through by the arrow of the Lord's Love.

hmrI bydn hir pRBu jwnY myry mn AMqr kI pIr ]1] rhwau ]

hamaree baedhan har prabh jaanai maerae man a(n)thar kee peer ||1|| rehaao ||

The Lord God knows my anguish, and the pain deep within my mind. ||1||Pause||

myry hir pRIqm kI koeI bwq sunwvY so BweI so myrw bIr ]2]

maerae har preetham kee koee baath sunaavai so bhaaee so maeraa beer ||2||

Whoever tells me the Stories of my Beloved Lord is my Sibling of Destiny, and my friend. ||2||

imlu imlu sKI gux khu myry pRB ky ly siqgur kI miq DIr ]3]

mil mil sakhee gun kahu maerae prabh kae lae sathigur kee math dhheer ||3||

Come, and join together, O my companions; let's sing the Glorious Praises of my God, and follow the comforting advice of the True Guru.. ||3||

jn nwnk kI hir Aws pujwvhu hir drsin sWiq srIr ]4]6]

jan naanak kee har aas pujaavahu har dharasan saa(n)th sareer ||4||6||

Please fulfill the hopes of servant Nanak, O Lord; his body finds peace and tranquility in the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan. ||4||6||

shabadh being sung :

This Shabad is by Guru Raam Daas Ji in Raag Nat Naaraayan on Pannaa 975

nt mhlw 4 ]

natt mehalaa 4 ||

Nat, Fourth Mehla:

rwm jip jn rwmY nwim rly ]

raam jap jan raamai naam ralae ||

Meditating on the Lord, His humble servants are blended with the Lord's Name.

rwm nwmu jipE gur bcnI hir DwrI hir ik®ply ]1] rhwau ]

raam naam japiou gur bachanee har dhhaaree har kirapalae ||1|| rehaao ||

Chanting the Lord's Name, following the Guru's Teachings, the Lord showers His Mercy upon them. ||1||Pause||

hir hir Agm Agocru suAwmI jn jip imil sll slly ]

har har agam agochar suaamee jan jap mil salal salalae ||

Our Lord and Master, Har, Har, is inaccessible and unfathomable. Meditating on Him, His humble servant merges with Him, like water with water.

hir ky sMq imil rwm rsu pwieAw hm jn kY bil blly ]1]

har kae sa(n)th mil raam ras paaeiaa ham jan kai bal balalae ||1||

Meeting with the Lord's Saints, I have obtained the sublime essence of the Lord. I am a sacrifice, a sacrifice to His humble servants. ||1||

purKoqmu hir nwmu jin gwieE siB dwld duK dlly ]

purakhotham har naam jan gaaeiou sabh dhaaladh dhukh dhalalae ||

The Lord's humble servant sings the Praises of the Name of the Supreme, Primal Soul, and all poverty and pain are destroyed.

ivic dyhI doK AswD pMc DwqU hir kIey iKn prly ]2]

vich dhaehee dhokh asaadhh pa(n)ch dhhaathoo har keeeae khin paralae ||2||

Within the body are the five evil and uncontrollable passions. The Lord destroys them in an instant. ||2||

hir ky sMq min pRIiq lgweI ijau dyKY sis kmly ]

har kae sa(n)th man preeth lagaaee jio dhaekhai sas kamalae ||

The Lord's Saint loves the Lord in his mind, like the lotus flower gazing at the moon.

aunvY Gnu Gn Ginhru grjY min ibgsY mor murly ]3]

ounavai ghan ghan ghanihar garajai man bigasai mor muralae ||3||

The clouds hang low, the clouds tremble with thunder, and the mind dances joyfully like the peacock. ||3||

hmrY suAwmI loc hm lweI hm jIvih dyiK hir imly ]

hamarai suaamee loch ham laaee ham jeevehi dhaekh har milae ||

My Lord and Master has placed this yearning within me; I live by seeing and meeting my Lord.

jn nwnk hir Aml hir lwey hir mylhu And Bly ]4]2]

jan naanak har amal har laaeae har maelahu anadh bhalae ||4||2||

Servant Nanak is addicted to the intoxication of the Lord; meeting with the Lord, he finds sublime bliss. ||4||2||