Kirpaan

sigher

VJKK VJKF!

i WAS WONDERING IF ANY1 COULD TEEL ME WHAT THE DIFFERENCER BETWEEN MEHTA AND BHINDERAN KIRPANS? i WANTED TO GET 1 MADE AND WAS WONDERING WHERE I SHOULD GET IT FROM

THANKS!

Is there any difference between ones made in mehta snd bhinderan? The khadaee(design)?

Guest Guest

I have a Kirpan from Mehta and also one from Bhindran Kala. The Bhindran Kala one has the complex design on both side, whilst the Mehta one has it only on one side. Other than that they are virtually the same - seem to be made from slightly different metals though.

I have a Kirpan from Mehta and also one from Bhindran Kala. The Bhindran Kala one has the complex design on both side, whilst the Mehta one has it only on one side. Other than that they are virtually the same - seem to be made from slightly different metals though.

The Kirpan that you got from Mehta then; if its not got the same designs on both sides it means it isn't Taksali. Sorry am just assuming you are looking at Taksali Kirpans. But if you are Taksali and follow that Reyath Maryadha then you Kirpan should be made of Sarbloh, it should have the same design on both sides, should be sharp - just as any Taksali Kirpan is, and the minimum length should be 9 inches long.

When you do buy a Kirpan, whether it's from Mehta or Bhindran Kalan just ask them 'I'm looking for a Taksali Kirpan'; they should place infront of you Kirpans from Mehta and Bhindran Kalan.