Pakistani Men Grooming Girls

here we go again and again and again...jeez...is the panth that weak that this is the only issue anyone sees...doesnt anyone want to discuss gurbani anymore or do the mehma of our Gurus or talk about our mahapurshs....someone always end up panicing about those pakistani men and their black magic...

Ok abdul and rashid will take comments on board but will keep posting what i think are important issues. if people want to read they can if not no problem. but i wont have you stopping me cause you dont like, feel free to talk about anything you like im not stopping you, you seem to just want to stop others people from talking about what they want. mm. can i ask what action you are taking to help stop conversions of sikhs?? ah nothing no problem just keep stopping others as that seems all you can do.........

Ok abdul and rashid will take comments on board but will keep posting what i think are important issues. if people want to read they can if not no problem. but i wont have you stopping me cause you dont like, feel free to talk about anything you like im not stopping you, you seem to just want to stop others people from talking about what they want. mm. can i ask what action you are taking to help stop conversions of sikhs?? ah nothing no problem just keep stopping others as that seems all you can do.........

i can do nothing but roar on the internet...unlike others i dont have the guts to blow stories out of proportion, create hysteria and then a bomb few cars...

Mm if you look at my posts I have been actively campaigning to stop the very people you refer to. I have sought to out the truth and to state to the people responsible to come forward. If the best you can throw at me is that I am from Birmingham and you have nothing else to offer, then go away. Come back with something. In my opinion people like your self only stop others. As I have stated if one person views this video and learns something or passes the link to the site on to a person and it helps I have done my bit.

I do not claim to have taken any action but at the same time I do what I can and I don’t stop others from posting information. As you can see I have not made anything up or presented untrue facts. You two ‘abdual and Rashid’ come across as the people who talk about what others do but have little constructive input. How about I don’t want to talk about the issues you put forward what does that mean I’m a bad person? Go and do an ardas or make kraa parshad. We did not survive the century like you two would think. You need all: strength, action (yes fighting fists when the time is right) education and spirituality and above all the gurus blessing. We need balance……. Like I said kraa parshad you know where the kitchen is!