Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Kee Fateh!!

i got a very interesting email ..and it made me think.. so i thought id share it with everyone :@

2004 is a very significant year in Sikh history. You may ask, “Why, what’s happened?” It’s not so much as to what’s happened as to what is going to happen, twenty years since Operation Bluestar; Twenty years since the Delhi riots; Three hundred years since Gurguddi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib; Four hundred years since the first Parkash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib; Three Hundred years since the shaheedi of Sahibzadas Fateh Singh Ji.

Are you aware of these? How many are aware of Operation Bluestar, a mere twenty years ago? I mean, people know more about the Beatles and they’re older! Every child born into Judaism is taught about the holocaust of World War II, they will never forget. How many of our children, brothers, sisters know the first thing about the events of 1984 perpetrated upon the Sikhs by the ‘world’s biggest democracy’, our so-called motherland, India?

India regularly inflicts horrific tortures upon the Sikhs; in fact Panjab Police added two new tortures to the world book of tortures, as it came up with them. Is that what we want Panjab, the land of our Gurus and Shaheeds to be remembered for?

Who likes to be taken for a ride? No one! So why is that every Sikh is being taken for a ride? A long nauseating ride by the Indian Government. Are we Hindus? Simple, no! But under the Indian constitution, Sikhs are no

thing but Hindus. Why be patriotic and support the country that has killed and still continuously kills our fathers, brothers and sons and molests our mothers, sisters and daughters? Is that the kind of country you can say you are proud of supporting? If we are Hindus, then why were so many ‘Hindus’ attacked, tortured, raped and had to endure countless many other horrendous acts in the Delhi riots of 1984?

Mahatma Gandhi, that pillar of India and Indian independence constantly degraded Sikhi and the Gurus, saying that the "Sikh Gurus were Hindus" and that Guru Gobind Singh was "one of the greatest defenders of Hinduism. Why should we be proud of this man, when Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur gave His head so that this mans faith could continue and not be converted to Islam.

This year I urge you to open your eyes and look at what the Indian government has really done for the Sikhs, open your eyes to the Human Rights violations that Sikhs endure on a daily basis. Ask yourself why does the ‘world’s biggest democracy’ not allow Amnesty International onto its shores?

Let us fill the streets and halls of Gurdwaras with the slogan, “NEVER FORGET ‘84” and with the slogan that resounded the walls of Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Havelock Road, Southall on New Years Eve 2003 “KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!”

As sons and daughters of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, ask yourself, are we doing what our father has told us, or are we being spoiled and want everything done our way?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Kee Fateh!!!