Dark Secret

Guest Guest

hmm.. i have a problem like this too except for me its MOTHS..eww they just disgust me so much man. I hate summer..there's so many out there. I've never had any bad experiences with one but I don't know why, I freak out when i see one. :umm: I can't even go near one. If there's ever one in my house or room, I'll run out and won't go back until someone takes it out. And it's butterflies too. They'e almost the same thing. So yeah. It's called motophobia i think. On tv, i think on oprah there was a lady who had motophobia so they brought this huge tank full of butterfliess! ohmy.gif And I don't know what they were thinking..like..if they were trying to make her go near one or something they should have jsu brought them one at a time. So as soon as the lady saw the tank, she ran out of the building. That's exactly what i would do. Anyone else have this problem??

omg!!! i have exactly the same problem as u! i hate moths nd butterflies nd if one is in my room i start screamin nd run out :umm: i guess u jus gotta face ur fear nd it hopefully shud go away...bt in my case, its generally nearly all animals blush.gif

Guest Guest

thanks for the advice guys. when i told someone they started laughing. i think ive had this probelm ever since i watched the Film Jaws.

its especially worst at night while im hving shower. as my shower curtian has a picture of the ocean. which doesnt help.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest _singh_

:nihungsmile: d_oh.gif

thanks for the advice guys. when i told someone they started laughing. i think ive had this probelm ever since i watched the Film Jaws.

its especially worst at night while im hving shower. as my shower curtian has a picture of the ocean. which doesnt help.

sing the best thing isto do simran and ardaas or sing a shabad

good luck

Guest Guest

I had this phobia too! All I did was I took basic swimming lessons where the only goal is to become more comfortable in the water. I had friends with me so it became more fun than scary. I didn't learn to swim but this lesson helped me feel more comfortable in the water. Try that, it will help you!