AKJ TORONTO DEC 2003 Kirtan Now Online

akjforever

Sangat Jeeo, kirtan from the weeklong AKJ DEC 2003 Samagam is online at www.akj.org

Recommendation:

Check out Bhai Harpreet Singh Ji's kirtan from the Ren Sabahee, he did mostly Shabads regarding Guru Gobind Singh Ji, my particular fav was Shahey Shan Shah Guru Gobind Singh, its the second shabad in the track. ;):( :wub:

Enjoy!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOH! Manjot Singh, uv just raised sumthing which ive been wondering myself because u probably know that i sumtimes i post up posts regarding any new keertan uploaded to the SIKHiFM.COM site - i aint a big AKJ fan (shock! horror! wacko.gif ) but i am a learned Sikh so please explain ure reply a lil furthur ji coz i dont reli know the history about AKJ. If its gonna cause controversy, forget it. If its gonna cause humiliation or nething to the jathas, then forget it. But id like to "catch up".

Also is it ok for non-jatha keertan to be "advertised" very lightly on here?

I say lightly coz the original topic starter (forgive me veer ji) has posted 3 consecutive posts with big massive avatars and all one post read was "bump" which seems like the topic starter was craving attention.

Does it really matter what site hosts the kirtan? Why must everything always turn into a controversial topic? It seems my posting that the kirtan was posted has caused speculation as to why it was posted on X site but not on site Y. Veer MKhalsa Ji, I think that we should not care what site hosts kirtan. I personally am I big fan of AKJ, big surprise rolleyes.gif , but to me it doesn't matter if its AKJI or AKJ. The bottom line is that AKJ in general is full of GurSikh Sangat, and thats what counts. Not political values. So lets not make this an issue of politics, but rather enjoy the amazing kirtan,

Bul Chuk Maaf Karnee GurSikho,

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I dont mean this to be a controversial thing but im confused and curious as to why panchain is putting up the jathas keertan when they are morally and politcally opposed to them?

Veer Manjot Singh Ji, Its so Sad nonono.gif to read such words you write, I feel the sounds of evil and hatred. Just don’t understand why? AKJI or even Panchain don't have anything against the Toronto Jathas Kirtan (As you have written) and to answer your question these Gursikh's ARE DEFINETLY NOT MORALLY OR POLITICALLY OPPOSED to them.

I have read on numerous occasions in the ATAM RANG Magazine Canadian and USA smagams advertised with gursikh names such as Bhai Swaran Singh Ji, as contacts.

Gursikhs like Giani Nahar Singh Ji, Bhai Pritam Singh Channi Ji, Bhai Tejinderpal Singh Ji, Bhai Jaspal Singh Ji, Bhai Telvinder Singh Ji, Bhai Amardeep Singh Ji etc. have come to AKJI Programmes and there kirtan is online @ akji.org, they are not morally and politically opposed.

Veerji Sarbans Dhanee Dassam Pitha writes:

swcu khoN sun lyhu sBY ijn pRym kIE iqn hI pRB pwieE ]9] 29 ]

Please recite this lin

e as much as you can!!

Forgive my ignorance for Guru Nanak Dev Ji has told me:

hau quDu AwKw myrI kwieAw qUM suix isK hmwrI ]

inMdw icMdw krih prweI JUTI lwieqbwrI ]

vyil prweI johih jIAVy krih corI buirAwrI ]

hMsu cilAw qUM ipCY rhIeyih CutiV hoeIAih nwrI ]2]

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!