AKJ TORONTO DEC 2003 Kirtan Now Online

akjforever

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont mean this to be a controversial thing but im confused and curious as to why panchain is putting up the jathas keertan when they are morally and politcally opposed to them?

Veer Manjot Singh Ji, Its so Sad nonono.gif to read such words you write, I feel the sounds of evil and hatred. Just don’t understand why? AKJI or even Panchain don't have anything against the Toronto Jathas Kirtan (As you have written) and to answer your question these Gursikh's ARE DEFINETLY NOT MORALLY OR POLITICALLY OPPOSED to them.

I have read on numerous occasions in the ATAM RANG Magazine Canadian and USA smagams advertised with gursikh names such as Bhai Swaran Singh Ji, as contacts.

Gursikhs like Giani Nahar Singh Ji, Bhai Pritam Singh Channi Ji, Bhai Tejinderpal Singh Ji, Bhai Jaspal Singh Ji, Bhai Telvinder Singh Ji, Bhai Amardeep Singh Ji etc. have come to AKJI Programmes and there kirtan is online @ akji.org, they are not morally and politically opposed.

Veerji S

arbans Dhanee Dassam Pitha writes:

swcu khoN sun lyhu sBY ijn pRym kIE iqn hI pRB pwieE ]9] 29 ]

Please recite this line as much as you can!!

Forgive my ignorance for Guru Nanak Dev Ji has told me:

hau quDu AwKw myrI kwieAw qUM suix isK hmwrI ]

inMdw icMdw krih prweI JUTI lwieqbwrI ]

vyil prweI johih jIAVy krih corI buirAwrI ]

hMsu cilAw qUM ipCY rhIeyih CutiV hoeIAih nwrI ]2]

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Great post ji.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

WELL, I am reli happy Manjot Singh said what he said for two reasons -

A: The amount of people who have read this forum has been boosted coz of it...

B: and it also shows the gift that Maharaj has given each and everyone of us which is the gift of individuality and the right to express ourselves freely.

Not saying Manjot Singh is rite or wrong but hes done his bit in this story which Maharaj has wrote... rolleyes.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

i dont have any hatred, i am just very curious, as you know I am a very ignorant person...

my question is if theres no political or philosophical differences then why are you "akji" and not just "akj"??

obviously theres a difference then?

my other question is, the sevadars in india sent the funeral pictures out to sangat as a seva, but you have taken them and put "akji" logos on them. Is talwara jee owned by panchain or is he a panthic figure?

Again this is just curiousity...

I do not understand the purpose of having an "akji.org" or "akji uk" or any of this if theres no difference? why not just have one jatha then? if theres no philosophical or political difference... then there can only be one thing: someone is being a chaudree, thats the only thing I can think of..

please correct me if I am wrong.

(also, please leave keertanis names out of this. and this is not some personal agenda against panchain on my part either, just some curiousity.)

MKhalsa Ji,

I am just a sevadaar who posted kirtan. I have been listening to AKJ kirtan for 13 years and for me it has always been AKJ. Last year I found out about there being AKJI and AKJ. Why there is an AKJI and AKJ, God knows. What I'm saying is that we shouldn't waste time :D @ trying to analyze these kinds of things to death, because there is really no point, and it is a huge waste of time :wub: . Along with that others are mislead and become confused. For me AKJI + AKJ = AKJ, that's it. Everyone on this board talks about Iktha in the Panth wacko.gif , let's act on it.

And back to the reason that I started this thread in the first place. Everyone enjoy the beautiful kirtan. :):@

Galtee Maaf Karnee Jeeo,

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

akjforever veer,

I am not replying to you or criticizing you. And you are right, we need ekta.. and thats what i am acting on.. there should be ekta in akj... and it seems there is in india now.. theres like 4 or so jathas which are coming together with pyaar.. so I am just curious if same is happening in uk?

anyway.. i wont reply about this again...

MKhalsa Ji,

I am just a sevadaar who posted kirtan.  I have been listening to AKJ kirtan for 13 years and for me it has always been AKJ.  Last year I found out about there being AKJI and AKJ.  Why there is an AKJI and AKJ, God knows.  What I'm saying is that we shouldn't waste time  :D @ trying to analyze these kinds of things to death, because there is really no point, and it is a huge waste of time :wub: .  Along with that others are mislead and become confused.  For me AKJI + AKJ = AKJ, that's it.  Everyone on this board talks about Iktha in the Panth wacko.gif , let's act on it.

And back to the reason that I started this thread in the first place.  Everyone enjoy the beautiful kirtan. :)  :@

Galtee Maaf Karnee Jeeo,

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

akjforever,

u seem like a hypocrite.....at one end u say u want the panth to be in ekta , and then U go out and slander other jathas within the panth(i won't name names)

maybe u should first get ur priorities straight before tellin others wut to do....

just a thought

:e:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

pauVI ]

sBu ko AwKY Awpxw ijsu nwhI so cuix kFIAY ]

kIqw Awpo Awpxw Awpy hI lyKw sMFIAY ]

jw rhxw nwhI AYqu jig qw kwiequ gwrib hMFIAY ]

mMdw iksY n AwKIAY piV AKru eyho buJIAY ]

mUrKY nwil n luJIAY ]19]

Pauree:

All call You their own, Lord; one who does not own You, is picked up and thrown away.

Everyone receives the rewards of his own actions; his account is adjusted accordingly.

Since one is not destined to remain in this world anyway, why should he ruin himself in pride?

Do not call anyone bad; read these words, and understand.

Don't argue with fools. ||19||

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!