Amrit Or Not?

Guest guest

Guest guest

VJKK VJKF!

Sangat ji i was wondering is it neccesary to take amrit or not? Can any1 fill me in if mahapurshes like Sant Attar Singh Ji. Baba Nand Singh Ji, Sant Ishar Singh Ji RareWalley were amritdhari. Cuz evertime i see a pic of them i don't seem to see a sri sahib and hav seen photos of Sant Attar SIngh ji mAstuane Waley without Kakkars. Can anyone shed sum light?

the first and most important step of the start of your journey towards guroo ji is taking amrit!! if one dies without taking amrit he is then put back into re-incarnation, which as a sikh your meant to try and get out of ! and you can only do that when your one with gurooji.

so simply , VERRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IMPORTANT!

Guest Akirtghan
Can any1 fill me in if mahapurshes like Sant Attar Singh Ji. Baba Nand Singh Ji, Sant Ishar Singh Ji RareWalley were amritdhari. Cuz evertime i see a pic of them i don't seem to see a sri sahib and hav seen photos of Sant Attar SIngh ji mAstuane Waley without Kakkars
where are these pics?

Not sure about Baba Attar Singh but Baba Nand Singh truly believed in the Guru Granth Sahib as the physical form of Guru Nanak Dev Maharaj and even had darshan of him. It would be inconceivable that such a soul would not take Amrit.

Baba Isher Singh Ji helped maintain the Nanaksar movement and under his supervision, thousands of Sikhs took Amrit. Would be hypocritical if they hadn't themselves taken Amrit.

A lot of Sikhs wear kirpans under their garments - just because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not there.

Guest Guest
VJKK VJKF!

Sangat ji i was wondering is it neccesary to take amrit or not? Can any1 fill me in if mahapurshes like Sant Attar Singh Ji. Baba Nand Singh Ji, Sant Ishar Singh Ji RareWalley were amritdhari. Cuz evertime i see a pic of them i don't seem to see a sri sahib and hav seen photos of Sant Attar SIngh ji mAstuane Waley without Kakkars. Can anyone shed sum light?

All the mentioned Mahapurash had taken Amrit. There is a Sakhi of Baba Nand Singh Jee, when he was doing Ishnaan and changing his Kacherra, because of his intense Simran he would fall down. There was once another Sadhu who hadn't taken Amrit with him. After he noticed that falling down, he tried to bring Baba Nand Singh Ji into his fold.

Baba Nand Singh Jee said i have taken the Amrit of Guru Gobind Singh Jee. I can not remove the Kacherra from both legs at once and go against the Maryada.

Guest Guest

I agree, before we think about people, we must think about our Guru and should try to follow HIS Gursikhi. Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj, the King of the Universe, took Amrit from the Panj Pyare by leaning on His own knees and begging at their feet.

He said the Khalsa is HIS Guru. With such an amazing Guru and such beautiful Sikhi, why are we turning our back? Why would we even think twice about giving our head to the Beloved Kalgiyan Vale?

If you want to think about Gursikhs, you may also think about all Puratan Gursikhs like Baba Deep Singh ji, Mata Bhag Kaur, Mata Sahib Kaur, etc. who ALL took Amrit of the Guru.