I Admit...

Heera Singh

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well there might be a handful of em doin things they re not supposed to be but we cant generalize that to every sehajdharis.... and i respect gora singhs same way i do any other singh veer ji..... :-)..... my only aspect of arguing about this topic is that may be sehajdharis need the same kind of respect as we give to each other ... may be thas how they ll become full fledged sikhs.....

well there might be a handful of em doin things they re not supposed to be but we cant generalize that to every sehajdharis.... and i respect gora singhs same way i do any other singh veer ji..... :-)..... my only aspect of arguing about this topic is that may be sehajdharis need the same kind of respect as we give to each other ... may be thas how they ll become full fledged sikhs.....

I agree but you dont know if the sehajdharis care about sikhi or not.

Then again the same for keshdhari... hm....

I admit that peacemaker is doing fine he still the same person but he just cut his kesh for a reasn i would like to keep a secret becuz i am afraid he doesnt want ppl to know

avy i support him still no matter what... coz i want to treat u n him and everyone else whom i know around here the same way..... hes not degenerate or somethin.... trust me ... i ve seen the opposite effect happening to ppl very close to me..... in my own family....

I agree but you dont know if the sehajdharis care about sikhi or not.

Then again the same for keshdhari... hm....

veer ji i ve three bros... two of em being sehaj dharis and one of em being amrit dhari.... and am not amrit dhari but i dont cut my hair n dadhi.... my sehaj dhari bros respect the sikhi the same way as i do..... i can assure u tht......

i admit i agree with u on that njjassa

like just becuz a person cut his hair doesnt mean he is not in our community

well..i have ppl in my own family too .... and we still say there sikhs

THANKS avy a big time coz thas the point i ve been tryin to make the past hour...... i used to trim my dadhi and i dun anymore coz someone so influential taught me things tht i ve been tryin to emphasize on this topic..... we all still re sikhs.... sons of Guru Nanak...... thas wht matters the most .... thas how i retrieved my physical identity as a sikh

gotta leave for the class.... surinderjit veer ji i apologize if i overtly got too suggestive.... but its just thas wht i think about most of the time.... the hatred amongst us as sikhs..... even i am a victim of tht.....see ya guys around.....

I admit to what ur saying jas like look at it we have sindhi sikhs and they all cut hair and everything but they still love their sikhi like they do each and every deed as a sikh

they dont drink and smoke or do anything and are truthful ppl ...well not all but yeah

like so what if peacemaker cut his hair ? at least he's not going around drinking and stuff