Maharaaj

Nama Singh

There was once a dad who had a three-year-old son named Jeevan. One day, Jeevan sees his dad eating chocolate chip cookies in the living room and says to himself, "Daddy loves chocolate chip cookies with milk. So I'm going to give Daddy a glass of milk." With that thought Jeevan goes into the dining room and drags a chair from the dining room into the kitchen, leaving a trail of scratch marks on the floor.

Jeevan climbs up on the chair and hitches himself onto the counter to pull at the cabinet door. Wham! It smashes against the adjacent cabinet door, leaving a gash where the handle hit it. Jeevan reaches for a glass, accidentally knocking two others off the shelf. Crash! Tinkle! Tinkle! But Jeevan doesn't care. He's thinking, "I'm going to get Daddy some milk!"

Meanwhile, Jeevan's dad is watching all this, wondering if he should step in and save the rest of his kitchen. He decides, for the moment, to watch a little more as Jeevan scrambles off the chair, dodging the pieces of broken glass, and heads for the refrigerator.

Pulling violently on the refrigerator door, Jeevan flings it wide open - and it stays open, of course. Jeevan puts the glass on the floor - out of harm's way, supposedly - and grabs, not the little half gallon of milk, but the big gallon container that is full of milk. He rips open the top, pours it in the vicinity of the glass, and even manages to get somemilk in the glass. The rest goes all over the floor.

Finally done, Jeevan puts the milk carton on the floor and picks up the glass yelling, "Daddy, I got something for you!" He runs into the living room, trips, and spills milk all over the place -

the floor, the sofa, his dad.

Jeevan stands up and looks around. He sees broken glass, milk everywhere, cabinets open, his dad with milk from his eyebrows to his toes, and starts to cry. Through his tears., he looks up at his dad with that pained expression that says, "What are you going to do to me?"

His dad only smiles. He doesn't see a kid that just destroyed his house. Instead he sees a beautiful little boy whom he loves very much. It doesn't matter what he's done. Jeevan's dad stretches his arms out to hold his little boy tight and says, "This is my son!"

When we talk about Maharaaj as our Father, the kind of father we're talking about is Jeevan's father. God is a father who loves us unconditionally, even though we make a real mess of things.

This is actually a biblical story i read n thought id share it with u... ;)

awwwwwwwwwww :'(

soo cute..

ahham off topic but :....

i have done something like that few(many)times..hahahahaha

and my mum yells but ma dad jus huggs me and jus laughs at the situation(cuz he used to be like me!...lol so he can;t yell)...and would be like.."Do it one more time!" rolleyes.gif

that always made me think about waheguru...that waheguru prollly laughs(like fatherly laugh) at me when i do crazy stuff ..thinking what im doing is really good/right...and then end up messsin everything ..lol