Families Of Beant’s Assassins Left Shattered

S1ngh

Babar khalsa zindabad

never put your finger in the direction of matars as they back bone of are faith even if you are related to them.their sikhi is beyond question and are the beloved one to akaal purakh.only an infidel can question their deeds and their group

Babar khalsa zindabad

Bro, please don't start using the word infidel in your vocabulary...it is just so....err.... Musalman

No one here is questioning them like that here anyway.

my mother in law comes from a village very closeto Shandran, from where Rashpal Singh Shandran in Ludhiana gave his life for Khalistan. she visited their house once after Rashpal Singh became shaheed and she told me that only his parents live there in poverty and they dont have asnything. that is so sad, that no-one from the national and international community never helped .

Its sad to see the state of famiies of martyrs it,s a sad reality we all need to face and need to create steps to abolish these people who are raising money in order to help families in india but keep the money to themshelves to buy flash cars and houses.

a related point.....

i have a 07 Calendar printed by "students of the Taksal" who belong to neither Baba Ram Singh or Harnam Singh camp. They make a special appeal to the Sadh Sangat living abroad stating (paraphrased in english by me):

"the families of shaheeds are not recieving any funds, please come to india and personally do any seva you wish"

now it's ringing true after reding about Dilawar Singh's family and others.

a related point.....

i have a 07 Calendar printed by "students of the Taksal" who belong to neither Baba Ram Singh or Harnam Singh camp. They make a special appeal to the Sadh Sangat living abroad stating (paraphrased in english by me):

"the families of shaheeds are not recieving any funds, please come to india and personally do any seva you wish"

now it's ringing true after reding about Dilawar Singh's family and others.

100% correct. . . did you like the calender?