Annual Barsi Of Sant Giani Kartaar Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranvale

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can tell us whos gona do kirtan and katha, will there be an amrit sanchaar too? thanks

Amrit sanchaar to be confirmed. . .

Sant Hari Singh Jee Randhave Valey

Giani Pritam Singh jee DDT

Bhai Gursharan Singh Jee etc

Bhai Balbir Singh Jee DDT

Bhai Sukhjinder Singh jee and jatha

Most likely

Giani Satnaam Singh Jee DDT

Giani Ranjit singh jee DDT

Bhai Gurmej Singh jee and jatha

tooo many to name. . .thats just at the top of my head. . . . .

If sangat have attended in previous years, they can agree that its a program not to be missed. . .theres always some surprise that happens. . . last year was just TOOOOOOO wiCKEDDDD OMG it was sooo kooooollll. . . .the bachan etc done from stage were amazing. . .

sounds like a wicked programme. can the organisers make sure the programme is recorded, cus some us wont be able to attend to programme. sant hari singh is coming, which is wicked.

can tell us whos gona do kirtan and katha, will there be an amrit sanchaar too? thanks

Amrit sanchaar to be confirmed. . .

Sant Hari Singh Jee Randhave Valey

Giani Pritam Singh jee DDT

Bhai Gursharan Singh Jee etc

Bhai Balbir Singh Jee DDT

Bhai Sukhjinder Singh jee and jatha

Most likely

Giani Satnaam Singh Jee DDT

Giani Ranjit singh jee DDT

Bhai Gurmej Singh jee and jatha

tooo many to name. . .thats just at the top of my head. . . . .

If sangat have attended in previous years, they can agree that its a program not to be missed. . .theres always some surprise that happens. . . last year was just TOOOOOOO wiCKEDDDD OMG it was sooo kooooollll. . . .the bachan etc done from stage were amazing. . .

sounds like a wicked programme. can the organisers make sure the programme is recorded, cus some us wont be able to attend to programme. sant hari singh is coming, which is wicked.

sant hari sinh jee randhave vale will be attending, the are now in the uk. . . for a few weeks. . . ant wait not long now.

Mainoo Dukh Aavay

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

10.jpg

One time, a rich couple invited Sri Maan Sant Gyani Baba Kartar Singh Ji and the rest of the jatha for langar. Both were very religious. They had been married for many years but had no children.

After langar Sant Ji stood up to do ardaas and asked the family if they had any wishes. Singh did not say anything but his wife said “Mainoo dukh aavay (I wish to spend my life full of sorrow).”

Sant Ji smiled and did the ardaas. After leaving their house some singhs asked Sant Ji the meaning of doing such ardaas of asking for sorrow and pain.

Sant Ji said “When people are happy they never remember Guru Ji. Only when they are in trouble, pain or suffer remember Guru Ji and do ardaas. The purpose of bibi’s ardaas asking for sorrow was just one way to remember Guru Ji. She does not want such happiness that would make her forget about true Guru Ji. She rather have sorrow and pain, this way she will always remember Guru Ji. But know one thing; the sorrow she asked for will bless her with true happiness of Sikhi. So do as much simran and read as much Bani as possible, who knows one day Guru Ji might do kirpa and bless you with the same sorrow bibi ji asked for.”

May Maharaj bless the whole world with such Dukh.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

ikonkaar.blogspot.com

recordings and pics are always taken, however it seems the organisors always want to keep the best stuff gupt and rarely share the amazing katha, kirtan with the sangat nonono.gifno.gif :glare:

I dont think this is the case Bruv - Im sure you it will become availbale on the net soon. They probably have loads of other stuff to sort out also. Im sure when its available it will be of the highest quality - thats why its prob taking long. rolleyes.gif

recordings and pics are always taken, however it seems the organisors always want to keep the best stuff gupt and rarely share the amazing katha, kirtan with the sangat nonono.gifno.gif :glare:

I dont think this is the case Bruv - Im sure you it will become availbale on the net soon. They probably have loads of other stuff to sort out also. Im sure when its available it will be of the highest quality - thats why its prob taking long. rolleyes.gif

ohhhhhh gooood. . .the highest quality. . .lets hope it dsnt take a few years. lol hehehee . . . how are you gonna make the pictures of the higest qulity then. . . .only joking dont take it to heart. ps nice poster. . .have i seen it b4 sumwer. . . it seems very very similar to another one? :WW: hit.gif :homer gossi.gif