New Sikh Clothing Line [ Www.faujclothing.com ]

Jsingh89

wjkk wjkf

Saad Sangat Jeeyo,

A bunch of Singhs and I have started a new clothing line called Fauj Clothing. Items can be purchased from www.faujclothing.com, and Fauj Clothing will also be at the 2007 Yudh Gatka Tournament and Rexdale Gurdwara on August 25th.

If you guys can do anything to help us out and promote and spread this clothing line, that would be much appreciated. The website is still in the process of being updated but make sure you check it out.

Thank you

bhul chuk maaf

wjkk wjkf

ABOUT US

Fauj Clothing is a fresh new clothing line providing the soul-dier within you with revolutionary gear, up to date with the latest styles in urban and graphic designs with a feel of Punjabi and Sikh culture.

The literal translation of the word “Fauj” from the Punjabi language is Army or Warriors. Express your inner warrior with a stylish T from us and join the Fauj movement.

A substantial portion of our proceeds goes into volunteer and charitable work (seva), and helping us to expand and grow our network, website, and clothing.

E-mail: InfoFauj@gmail.com

Do a 'portion' of the proceeds really go to Jagtar Singh Hawara Ji?

fateh

u must be kidding....lol, this looks like another money making scheme, rather than promoting sikhi and punjabi culture. i mean look at the price, I am sure "you can get this cheap in india".....hehehe :D ......

anyways, any discount on bulk buy???? hehehehe

fateh jio

Do a 'portion' of the proceeds really go to Jagtar Singh Hawara Ji?

fateh

u must be kidding....lol, this looks like another money making scheme, rather than promoting sikhi and punjabi culture. i mean look at the price, I am sure "you can get this cheap in india".....hehehe :D ......

anyways, any discount on bulk buy???? hehehehe

fateh jio

Its an honest clothing line veer.

I know them personally.

I can assure that they are NOT doing this simply as a money making scheme.

Vahguru ji ka Khalsa

Vahguru ji ki Fateh!