Pics From Khalsa Camp 2007

Guest G.Kaur

camps are ment to inspire ppl into sikhi, now if at the camps there isnt satkaar for guru jee. . .. etc then i think we are failng ourselfs. . .i know gurdvaras are in a bad state etc but camp are ment to be inspirational. we are ment to show, that this is the satkaar that should be given to maharaj, even tho we cant give enuf. . .fair enuf langar can be bang on, we can have gupt amrit velahs etc, and abhiyaas smagams, and even en suits, but if satguru jee isnt given satkaar then there is no point. . .however i spose do as u plz. u are all wiser than me, i was just shocked to realise that there wasnt a sachkand. . . we hear that khalsa camp is wiked, amrit veleh are good. etc etc etc etc etc. . . but satkaar for guru jee is a must also. fateh.

you talk about us not giving guru granth sahib jee respect.

so it was ok wen the taksali BURNT SAROOPS of guru granth sahib jee just beucase they didnt contain r**g maala....

thts alot of satkaar HUNA!!??

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gupt singhni please grow up.

people raised an issue which they believed needed looking at. other people have replied back saying that they have already spoken to organisers about it, i.e. issue resolved. everyone happy.

what ur doing is inflamming an issue for no purpose what so ever.

and its not about 'them' or 'us' . we need to get out of this mindset seriosuly.

admin please remove her post as she will only cause arguments.

UR ALL A WASTE OF TYME

mathee maran visaariaa khusee keethee dhin chaar ||

The people are intoxicated; they have forgotten death, and they have fun for a few days.

YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU HAVE MORE PYARE AND SATKAAR FOR GURU SAHIB JEE IT'S NOT A GAME/COMPETITION WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE STOP WASTING YOU TIME, EVERY SWAS IS LIKE A DIAMOND,

chugal ni(n)dhak bhukhae rul mueae eaenaa hathh n kithhaaoo paae ||

The gossipers and slanderers shall remain hungry and die, rolling in the dust; their hands cannot reach anywhere.

Admin Note: Why can't we all just admire the good things and build on it instead of ruining such an amazing post with criticism.

Anidnu ismrh nwmu qij lwj lokwxIAw ]1] rhwau ]

anadhin simareh naam thaj laaj lokaaneeaa ||1|| rehaao ||

Night and day, meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord, and ignore the criticism of others. ||1||Pause||