Can You Please Describe What It Would Have Been Like Be In The Court Of Guru Gobind Singh When He Was Alive

So wait..this is an interesting precedent..all gabroo gets is a warning!..so I theoretically could call gabroo's mum a prostitute and all I would get is a warning for it…..

...never knew these were the rules... grin.gif

….a humble manner…?

So anyone who is famous I have to talk about in a humble manner, so if I'm ever discussing about Indira Gandhi, I have to talk about her in a humble manner, or say Adolf Hitler, I would have to talk about him in a humble manner. blink.gif

So anyone who talks about…say…Indira Gandhi not in a humble manner then we the forum members would at least expect you to edit their posts, or give one of your warnings to them? Somehow I can’t see that happening. How neutral are you? grin.gif

I still stand by the fact that I was not rude to nor did I slander Yogi Bhajan. I did not say he visited prostitutes or that he was a drug dealer, all I have said is that I wound not trust him. If not trusting someone is rude then what's the point of debate? Any attributes I attributed to him are factually real and undeniable.

Anyway in regards to Yogi Bhajan words that I quoted (without the use of any slang), I believe that Yogi Bhajan quote is an unrestrained spiel of fantasy.

Mod note: Warning for using vulgar language on the forum. Children use the board so have some shame.