This Blog Made Me So Happy

Morakh

WHY does this website make U HAPPY! i fink its bad, at the end of the day we shouldnt do oustadh of gursikhs! WHY WOULD U WANA PUMP SUM1??

NEEDS 2 BE TAKEN DOWN MAN! PPL MAY LOOK AT IT AND GET AHANKAR FROM IT!!

Its not ostadh as such, Its about how theyve got into sikhi and the experiences with other gursikhs from around the country.

Why be so negative and harsh, when comming into sikhi we all have ppl we look up 2 and have a buzz to be with sangath and he wants to share that.

Admin can you please delete the topic if its going 2 cause issues with narrow minded ppl here

though the intent is nice i have to agree to do ustat of those who are living and are young is dangerous, we know nothing of tomorrow and we should admire from withing and do ardaas that maharj looks after those that we feel are role models, but to create a site and write tributes, is a dangerous way of feeding sukham houmai, the one we cannot see.....

though the intent is nice i have to agree to do ustat of those who are living and are young is dangerous, we know nothing of tomorrow and we should admire from withing and do ardaas that maharj looks after those that we feel are role models, but to create a site and write tributes, is a dangerous way of feeding sukham houmai, the one we cannot see.....

Ok yes I agree, but then we should not talk about kirtaniess that ustath 2 talking about programmes, camps and rainsabi and who came etc