What Future Do You See For Sikhi?

ocelot

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cynthia Memood, who met and lived with some Kharkoos and wrote "Fighting for faith and nation" said she personally knew Sikhs who used to drink, cut hair, shave, go clubbing, dancing etc. But come 1984, and they all (in her words) returned to their faith with a vengeance and all became Singhs.

Sometimes we need a jolt to wake up, and Gurujee makes sure we get one!

To those who want us to remain asleep, to those who want us to remain as clowns and accept every insult, to those want to distance us from Gurbani and Rehit, to those I say only one thing:

Jo karna kar lao, jinna ho sakda kar lao. Saddey ch sehen karn di himmat batheri aa. Par jis din saddi bas hogi, fer tuhada ki banuga? :nihungsmile:

Mehtab singh ji, you are abs right. pLease read my post below http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry298729 . i`m trying to give wake up calls and trying to write this stuff but no luck so far. no one wanna wake up , people are like dead in their bodies ! wht happen to us?

stupidjassi

"Raj Bina Nahin Dharam Chale Hain, Dharam Bina Sab Dalle Malle Hain" -- Guru Gobind Singh