A Prayer In Action - 40 Days Paath & Keertan Darbar

Hardeep Kaur

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutkey and Maley are now available for all participants!! Contact your local Sewadaar or Giani Sukha Singh at sukhasingh@sna.org.uk or Kirat Raj Singh at kiratraj@sna.org.uk!!!

The Gurkey are in Gurmukhi , English and meanings in English

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh

A Prayer in Action

You have a new Choice to do 5 Chaupi Sahib phat a day for the 40 DAYS (just receive a email from Sikh Helpline)

As a sewa for the good of all, recite any of the following banis within 40 days (17 Nov - 26 Dec 2007) , after which a collective ardaas will be done:

Do this As follows

Mool Mantar Two mala ( One mala 108 beads) for 40 days (i.e. 216 Mool Mantar a day; 8640 in 40 days).

Japji Sahib One Japji Sahib Paath a day for 40 days (i.e additional to your Nitnem).

NEW* Chaupi Sahib - Chaupi Sahib 5 a day for 40 days ( 200 in 40 days )

Sukhmani Sahib One Sukhmani Sahib Paath a day for 40 days.

Sehaj Paath One Sehaj Paath (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji) to be completed in 40 days or less.

Thank You,

Harjinder Singh Raja

Senior Vice President Of Shiromani Akalidal UK ( NRI WING )

http://www.shiromaniakalidal.co.uk

Great opportunity to practice selflessness.

I know people may be thinking.. 'yeah ... but i haven't the time'... 'i'm so busy' and so on, I can totally appreciate that. But this is an opportunity for us to share the wonder of Gurbani and what the Guru's gave us.

We are so lucky to be born as Sikhs in this lifetime, to have access to and understand the miracle of Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji. It's not meant to be kept in privy of all others. It's meant to be shared and used for the greater good. Not just on the odd occasion of a daughter or son being born, or when someone buys a new house or car... but also when so many suffering children have extended out their hands continously, only to be let down by mere politics and maya which puts people in charge who fall short of helping others.

So people, Sadh Sangat Jio! Let's help them! Look all around you and you see destruction. Destruction of the body, the soul, the psyche and now the world. Let's be the healing force which turns this destruction round on it's head back to great times of peace (relatively) and when human rights actually meant something. Let's get together in our thousands and make an impact! Fight the war of today and join us!

Satnam!