Guru Nanak Did A Lot Of Kamaii And Reached Sachkhand !

OhTwadi

Remeber Bhai Gurdas Jee spend lots of time with guru sahib and bhai gurdas jee was the most knowledgeable gursikh of them times. Bhai Gurdas is the one who removed Guru Arjan Dev Jee's son from the throne and made sangat aware that guru arjan dev jee was the true guru.

Bhai Gurdas Jee also spent lot of time with Baba Budha Jee who was the most spirtual gurmukh of them times.

I personally think if bhai gurdas jee wrote something wrong, the guru's would have corrected it. I personally think Bhai Gurdas Jee vaars are the truth!

:WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW:

there is no doubt that guru nanak is sargun saroop of akaal purkh, nor is there any doubt in my mind that Bhai Gurdaas's vaars are 100% correct. I think the confusion lies in the arth of this pauri. If anyone has Bhai Veer Singh's steek of bhai gurdaas jee's vaaran, it would be good if you could take a picture of the arth of this pauri and upload it.

ਬਾਬਾ ਪੈਧਾ ਸਚ ਖੰਡ ਨਾਨਿਧਿ ਨਾਮ ਗਰੀਬੀ ਪਾਈ

This line seems to be where the confusion is, and just while reading through it the arth that came to my mind is that bhai gurdaas jee is referring to the same story that comes in janamsakhis of Guru Nanak Dev Jee going into the river for 3 days and formally becoming satguru after coming out. It is said that when guru sahib went into the river (sachkhand) this is where Guru Sahib formally received gurmantar and mool mantar (naanidh naam gareebi paee) and then upon coming out starting doing udasis as referred to later in this pauri

This does not mean that Guru Nanak Dev was not complete and perfect before going into the river for 3 days. In indic religions it is essential to take on a Guru, so from what I have heard, Guru sahib went into the river for 3 days and did the formality of taking akaal purkh as their guru.