Are Sikhs Weak On Emotional Intelligence?

Guest Guest

If you're talking about sikhs on this website, then yes, I do have an issue with them. But generally speaking, I am cool with most Punjabis (especially the monay ones).

You have just proven my point. All i can say is may Waheguru open you're heart. And also what about non - Punjabi Sikhs. There are Sikhs in Kashmir, U.P, Rajasthan, Delhi, Nanded and even Sindh. They are in Chardi Kala. And if you think Punjabis are all the SAME then why was Punjab divided in 1947?

Who said Punjabis aren't the same?

I know there are a lot of non-punjabi sikhs in this world. But how many of them are on this website? Not too many if you ask me.

Please check this thread and read the responses (and quotes from Gurbani) there so that you can understand why I am not considered to be a sikh.

Link: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=31912

• 12 years later...
Guest Singh

There is nothing to be worried about the emotional intelligence. We just have to have to know that everything is in the hands of God. We are blessed people. Our body,mind and soul can be controlled by God. We have to do naam simran and bring His virtues in us. With Waheguruji kirpa , we can do anything. There is nothing impossible for us really. For true sikhs, this world is actually a show, we must what is the reason we came into this world. We came into this world to learn the truth about ourselves and God. We must connect to God. When we are One with God,everything will fall on its place. We have miri and piri concept also in sikhisim, which require us to be powerful in the world and also in spirituality. We need the support of our Guru to bless us with it. Pray more and ask for His virtues and before leaving this world ,make someone life beautiful to know you. When they look at you,they remember God. Sarbat da bhalla hove. There is nothing to be worried. Sikhs have to do naam simran only :)..