The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

Guest peacemaker
Howz da monkey? have we named it yet? or did chris steal it?

I heard that Chris is never coming back and just when I came. I wanted to meet him sooooo bad.

Howz da monkey? have we named it yet? or did chris steal it?

I heard that Chris is never coming back and just when I came. I wanted to meet him sooooo bad.

hehehe......NICE!!!! I don't think that Chris would just leave without saying goodbye!!!! of all people PEACEMAKER!!!!!!!!! LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Chris_Latta

Bye, everyone! I've learned many things about your religion, but the time has come for me to go now. I won't forget the friends I made here. Don't try and stop me from leaving. All the best!

Chris

Bye, everyone! I've learned many things about your religion, but the time has come for me to go now. I won't forget the friends I made here. Don't try and stop me from leaving. All the best!

Chris

awwwwwwwwwwwwww we will miss you!!!!! Too bad u never really got the chance to talk to peacemaker!!!!

YOU R GOING TO MISS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Chris_Latta
awwwwwwwwwwwwww we will miss you!!!!! Too bad u never really got the chance to talk to peacemaker!!!!

YOU R GOING TO MISS OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I heard so many great things about Peacemaker and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet the fellow. Ok, this is it for me. You shall not see or speak my name again. *Vanishes like a Thief in the night.

P.S. I am still upset that I never got the monkey and somebody just might pay for messing my chances up! :devil:

hey it was first game who cares lol we still have more games to look forward to

and chris chocoalte latte lol the ganda white guy was a big fart anyways so dont care about him anymore

I thought the monkeys name was avnit :umm:

shhhhhhh ur not suppose to tell anyone that part