The Off Topic Thread Lolz!

AvnitK

Guest peacemaker
NUMBER 1 POSTER NOW!!!! It is almost in my reach!! mwahaha by tomorrow I shall sit on top of the mountain!

hahahhaha u sound like one of the Halo geeks rolleyes.gif

You're lucky I dont know what that means!!!!!!! :)

Guest peacemaker
Kid from ghetto moves to mansion....

but tht was 6 words

I like my summary of the show better! :)

The O.C. was an American teen drama television series that originally aired on FOX in the United States from August 5, 2003, to February 22, 2007, running a total of four seasons. The series, created by Josh Schwartz, portrays the fictional lives of a group of teenagers and their families residing in Orange County, California. The O.C. has been broadcast in over 50 countries worldwide and was one of the most popular new dramas of 2003. The final episode of The O.C. was broadcast on February 22, 2007.[1] The O.C. went out with ratings similar to the seasons two and three, attracting an audience of 6.7 million. After the series concluded, the fourth and final season became available on iTunes, along with its animated spinoff series "Atomic County." The complete series has been made available on DVD in the United States, Brazil, Germany, Austria, Canada, the United Kingdom and in Australia and New Zealand.