I Am Ashamed I Am Not A Sikh.

Waheguru Ji Ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

im subscribed to a group e-mail i get nd this is from ther....just so reader doesn't get confused, this has rplys of two people to one of the e-mail. i was going to post the e-mail first but now im gonna leave it as it is..because the last (first here) reply got me into reading this post on the first place.

(deleting the e-mail ids of these people for privacy)

~Ashok (<>@yahoo.co.in)

If we do not take pride of the valiant chapters of our recent History and lovingly honor those all who were responsible to bring such Glory, then we cannot hope for a good future for our Country.There are certain premordial Laws of Nature, if not respected, would bring the entire nation and its vast population to a station of Shame !

Ashok

----

Arun Shrivastava <>@yahoo.com> wrote:

Lovely, Parmender. I am ashamed I am not a Sikh.

Arun Shrivastava

----

Parminder Sandhu <>@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks IHRO for sharing this article..just my two cents here..

First when country's(India) Pride/respect (women) were taken away by Turkishs and middle easterners ..Sikhs/Sardar were needed coz they were saving them in bunch of 20,000-30,000 and were respectfully sending them their homes.

Then came British..Sikhs/Sardars were needed when they paid maximum contribution to the freedom struggle (ard 80-90%) and country became independent...great battles like Saragarhi where 21 Sikhs fought against 10,000-15,000 afghan soldiers too fall into Sikhs share and regared by UN as one of five major battles in the history of mankind... Its different matter their history is not taught in Indian Text books.

Then came to fill the stomach of country men..Sikhs/Sardar were needed when they produced maximum wheat and rice to fill the stomach of famine striken Bengal and all other states of India..and country not only became self sufficient in food production but also started exporting grains in very short time.

Then Sikhs/Sadars were again needed to curb the wars imposed un-timely on great nation called INDIA by its neighbours..China, Pakistan, Bengladesh..thanks to Sardars for keeping the head high of their nation and won all of them except in China where weapons and artillary reached late hours and land was captuted by China which still is her holds.

Now when country is in 21st century and progressing too on many avenues and it WANTS TO LAUGH TOO ..so Sikhs/ Sardars are again needed to make the country laugh.

So see carefully how sardars are interpreted by majority and people (Indians here )with whom Sikhs/Sardars worked :

Sikhs/Sardars became Pride saviours

Sikhs/Sardars beacame freedom fighters

Sikhs/Sardars became world successful farmers

Sikhs/Sardars became Proud millitary officers and army men

Sikhs/Sardars became butt of ridicule and laughter.

and

Sikhs/Sardars became terrorists and traitors when they asked for space to live for themselves and asked for their rights.

sincerely,

P.S.Sandhu

GurtegSingh <>@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Sadh Sangat Ji

The latest SMS joke on Reliance Communications is only a part of the larger plot against Sikh nation in the continuing betrayal, treachery, propaganda, humiliation and genocide of the occupied Sikh nation by fascist Hindu gang that has ruled India since 1947. Please note that we have absolutely nothing against well meaning decent and fair minded Hindu brothers. Our fight is against the criminals in the leadership of India and its security agencies who are bent upon the complete liquidation of the Sikh identity.

In the SMS joke case I don't think Anil Ambani is personally involved and it is the underlings who made the decision. Sikhs must not rest till the highest executive in his business who made that decision is fired immediately. But what we ultimately must decide is whether we want continue this life, protesting, begging , and taking it lying down or we are going to make hard decisions necessary to end this state of siege once for all.

The SMS joke has been distributed by a well known Hindu website santabanta which is owned by a gang of Hindu IT criminals . One of their companies Jucco Holdings, part of a multitude of letter head companies registered at a PO Box at Mail Box etc store in Los Angeles owns the name and is probably being investigated by FBI for scams involving domain name registration. The names of these Hindu criminals who run this web site needs to be exposed so that Sikh nation can do "Khalsai"justice to this gang of criminals who are humiliating the Sikhs every day.

The cultural humiliation of the Sikhs continues in the most insidious ways and has already taken a great toll. I have rarely watched a Bollywood Hindu movie in life, but was recently stuck at a friend's house where I had the occasion of watching Jab Hum Met . The message was very clear that a Sikh women wants to run away from home and marry a Hindu instead of a Sikh and ultimately ends up running away with another Hindu and marries her while the Sikh match with whom she was supposed to marry is portrayed as a buffoon. Imagine what is happening when these massages are constantly being bombarded on a young Sikh population which has no media of its own, whose leadership has all been purchased and which has to live and earn its living at the mercy of their Hindu masters.

We already know of another Hindu movie made in Vancouver where they portray a Sikh women as call girl and the movie Julie where Neha Dhupia acts as a <admin-profanity filter activated>. Well some of us can dismiss this as "entertainment" but the effects are there for every one to see.

Imagine if Sikhs had their own country and army. Would these two bit Hindu goons dare to run a web site like santa banta, or would Sikh women be portrayed or would have acted in such shameful roles?? would Indira Gandhi in her wildest dreams have ever ever even imagined of attacking Harmandir Sahib ?? or would thousands of fascist Hindu criminals be sitting secured in New Delhi after murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent unarmed Sikhs ??

We have totally forgotten the Guru Nanak's message of living with dignity and self respect. The only way we can save ourselves is by freeing ourselves from the yoke of slavery and having effective armed forces to protect the Sikh nation and its honor. To fight this vicious and cunning enemy, we have to first start by house cleaning.

Gurteg Singh

Any genuine Hindu who has faith in the Gita will never oppose the idea of Khalistan. What did Shri Krishan say to Arjun in the Gita? Arjun said "I cannot raise weapons against my own family members". Shri Krishan said "You are fighting Dharam Yudh. You are not fighting your family members, you are fighting Adharam". No doubt Sikhs and Hindus are brothers. But just like in Mahabharat, one side of the family, the Kauravs became oppressive to their own cousins, the Pandavs, there was a struggle. Same way, when one brother (the Hindus in this case) became oppressive to their fellow brothers (Sikhs), what is wrong in fighting a Dharam Yudh? Please forgive me for using the terms "Hindu" and "Sikh" loosely here. I am myself born in a Hindu family, and by Gurujee's kirpa I was drawn to Sikhi. I can never ever say or think anything remotely bad for any one of these 2 communities (yeah I am stuck badly in a hellish position). Its not like all Hindus are bad or all Sikhs are angels. I am not trying to advocate any fight against Hindus in any way (if you think I am, either you don't know me well, or you need treatment). I am just using this analogy for the sake of explaining my logic in light of the gyaan in the Gita. If the Pandavs were justified in fighting the Kauravs, the Sikhs are justified in fighting for their rights as well. One Draupadi was attempted to be stripped, and till today our Hindu brothers say that the battle of Mahabharat was justified. When thousands of Sikh bibiyaan were stripped naked and brutally gang-raped on the streets and roads of Delhi in November 1984, why were the Singhs who took up arms after this beastly act called terrorists? If Draupadi is touched, its Dharam Yudh, fine, it is! But why is it terrorism after thousands of Sikh bibiyaan are...(read what I typed above...I don't want to type hell again)...

save your sympathy for someone else, we didn't want khalistan, we wanted and still want equal rights as our hindu brothers. I'm sure muslims do as well. but history speaks for itself, we have never gotten equal rights, and we still wait ...........

exactly.

for those against khalistan:

nobody ever said "give us khalistan".

even sant ji never said that, and all of indian gov. see him as the person who sparked the whole khalistan movement.

but he never spoke in favor of it. he alwasy said that all he wants is equal rights for sikhs, but if we dont get those rights, then khalistan is only option.

and if we all take a look at history we will see the day khalistan was established and why.....

but people these days dont even know what the hell happened in 1984 which is a big big problem.

you ask 10 random sikh youths and only 3 or 4 will acutually know what has happened.

But that's actually the only real reason I'm sort of against Khalistan being independent. If Punjab separates from India I'm afraid we'll see a huge wave of anti-Sikh violence erupt in India.
Bad news for those who love to kill minorities is that today the media is not like it was in 1984. Today Sikhs have a good level of international media as compared to what we did in 1984. The 2002 carnage of Gujarat has already tarnished India's image in the international community. They wouldn't want to worsen it any further. And God forbid if anything close to 1984 occurs, don't expect it to be the same as last time, because this time Sikhs might be well prepared.