Khalistan: 1st President And Independance Day?

guptveer1469

well

who said i dont know about their religion

i may know better than u, but i dont care about it

and yeah what to know about it, if guru ji sais not to practise that???

like krishna its mentioned many hindu gods are mentioned

becuz the murti puja

and GURU JI FORBIDS THT

so why learn about religions, which are ""badmouthed"" in sggs

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole point of the discussion will end in KHALISTAN.. Now let me clear about it:

Some people support it, some don't. Many people have different opinions about how to free Khalistan. Some people are just totally confused.

And you are totally confused or you just don't support it.

We shouldn't live with Hindus for many reasons. Hindus have always betrayed Sikhs. From the time of Gurus, Hindus have always been against Sikhs. You can't find a single name of a Hindu who was loyal to Sikhs. During two holocausts in the 18th century and many wars against Mughals, Sikhs did not receive any help from Hindus, not even from Rajputs and Marathas. It was Hindus who betrayed Sikhs and helped British army to take over Punjab, Khalistan which included all of Pakistan and some of the Indian states like Kashmir, Haryana and Himachal Pardesh. For doing this Hindu Dogras got Kashmir and the rest of the country became part of the British empire. Sikhs had fought for helpless Hindus and freed their women from Muslim invaders for two hundred years and this is how Hindus returned the favor. Even Punjabi Muslims fought against British from the side of the Sikhs but not the Hindus.

... Well ur going OFF-TOPIC

but anyways

i dont give a damn about hindu culture

and only what i know is that sikhs are/were treated like 2nd class citizens and hindustan/bahmans/hindus killed more than 1 million sikhs from 1947 till now.

wjkk wjkf

this is where the problem is veer.... you dont care and dont give a damm about learning about other cultures. how can you learn anything about your own religion then. there are thousands words in shri guru granth sahib ji where guru ji gave example from hindu religion, you wont be able to understand what guru ji says if you dont know their culture, their gods, their views etc.

i think to better understand sikhi and what guru ji ways, one needs to understand about muslim and hindu cultures as well.

wjkk wjkf

are you saying you have to learn about other cultures to understand gurbani?

where you come up with that one?

maybe to understand that sikhy is a totally differnt kaum you maybe have to know a little about other cultures.

to better understand sikhi, one needs to read bani, and listen to katha. reading bani alone is not gonna help in understanding like youve said, but thats were katha comes in. it explains what bani is telling us. thats why they are both important. and a person doesnt have to care about muslim and hindu culture, as long as they dont disrespect it or offend it in any way.

for example: i dont care about either islam or hinduism, but does that mean i make fun of them? no!

to have knowledege and respect are 2 different things. and you dont have to have both of them.

CAn i ask one thing. Khalistan, where its boundries. If i live in Khalistan do i now need an Indian Visa to go and visit my beloved Hazoor Sahib or even Bangla Sahib. Do we need to change the ardas with regards to the vichora of numerous gurdwaray in india like we do with Nankana Sahib?

Just a thought

CAn i ask one thing. Khalistan, where its boundries. If i live in Khalistan do i now need an Indian Visa to go and visit my beloved Hazoor Sahib or even Bangla Sahib. Do we need to change the ardas with regards to the vichora of numerous gurdwaray in india like we do with Nankana Sahib?

Just a thought

Good point!!

i have an 'IDEA' (don't bash me for it)

can't we just get our khalistan (states: punjab, haryana, himachal, jammu (not kashmir) and lill portion of gujarat and gang doab)

and the takhts that are left outside make them a city (like vatican)

but, in punjabi my father uses to say: AGA DAUR TE PICHHA CHAUR

i hope u've got wht i mean

first u see, we need to get khalistan

and then talk...

and don't get angry on me bout tht idea

I think your idea is great and would love to see it but I can understand if we get a state it will me punjab, possibly some of haryana and nothing more. As for turning other areas where guru Ghars are into soverign sites of khalistan will not be plausable due to the security issues you will have at each place with Guru Ghars all over india. Also immigration points at each Guru Ghar would drive the cost to run and defend khalistan into the ground.

People have to comprimise a number of great Guru Ghars in India if they want Khalistan. We will lose control over all and they will be over run by vandals and thieves of the house of the Guru like those when partition took place in 1947.

This is the first thing all should be thinking of and that is the heritage we have of the great Guru Ghars, such as Hazoor Sahib, Nanak Cheera, Nanak Mata, Gurdwaras in Delhi, Hemkunt, Patna Sahib, etc

Finally if you do not have a real state such as Khalistan you cannot have a president as he cannot establish the law and rule of the land to account for the political position and power given to the individual.