Hindutva: The Web Of Fascism In India

SaRpAnCh

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things, that instance when Krishna was with the Gopis, what age was he? Look that up and look up krishan leela.

Sarpanch i agree that some extremist groups such as the Shiv Sena and RSS are a threat to Sikhism if they start mixing thier teachings into gurughars. However if you are douing a thread on terrorist groups then since 9/11 i think you forgot to include muslim groups and of course

Babbar Khalsa and ISYF

Two things, that instance when Krishna was with the Gopis, what age was he? Look that up and look up krishan leela.

Sarpanch i agree that some extremist groups such as the Shiv Sena and RSS are a threat to Sikhism if they start mixing thier teachings into gurughars. However if you are douing a thread on terrorist groups then since 9/11 i think you forgot to include muslim groups and of course

Babbar Khalsa and ISYF

babbar khalsa is a terrorist group? really......

quote]

wjkk wjkf

well done mate, you know way more than me about hindu culture.... tell me more, i wanna know more. with guru ji's kirpa, only then i should be able to make my mind as to whats the main differences between the two and unserstand sikhi better.

wjkk wjkf

are asking difference between sikhi and hinduism? or why sikh is different kaum?

and yea, many hindus I KNOW are bad, but yeah as u guyz say not all r, i've many hinud friends who critisize congress

but then...........................................

Hindus bited us in our back, not once but several TIMES

and still u want to be their brother and give milk to the SNAKE?

dont be angre on me

i just want to learn from u all (and not to mention, i'm a paapi, since i've much krodh against anti-sikhs and anti-khalistanis)

and yea, many hindus I KNOW are bad, but yeah as u guyz say not all r, i've many hinud friends who critisize congress

but then...........................................

Hindus bited us in our back, not once but several TIMES

and still u want to be their brother and give milk to the SNAKE?

dont be angre on me

i just want to learn from u all (and not to mention, i'm a paapi, since i've much krodh against anti-sikhs and anti-khalistanis)

its ok, there is fine line between krodh and straight up hate......that line was crossed in June of 1984. we dont have to be sorry for how we feel...the time for sorry passed 23 years ago..no more sorrying...we dont need any invitation in fighting for khalistan, now its our duty...