Need Help Learning Kirtan

WJKK, WJKF

Dear Sangat,

I have been learning kirtan for a while and would be very grateful if someone could post some kirtan notes.

I would ideally like the notes for 'Bandhna Har Bandhna' sung by Sant Niranjan Singh.

I would consider myself to be at an intermediate level. (if that helps)

If it is easier to e-mail then please send to asinghw@hotmail.com

I know that there are websites being built such as gursikhi.com. However i would appreciate notes i can practise now.

Thank you very much in advance

I am sorry if i have placed this topic in the wrong category. But this is very important to me and i would like as many people as possible to see this topic. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Bhul chuk maaf :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW: :WW:

WJKK, WJKF

WJKK, WJKF

ermm im gonna assume that you sing in the "male scale" unless your vioce hasnt broken yet

also what are the highest and lowest notes which you can hit?

or do you need it in the same scale as Bhai Niranjan Singh Jee sings the shabad?

Yes my voice has broken and at the moment i have got a cold

but when im better i am probaly between

Koumal Dha (low end) and and Ma (at the high end)

I would prefer the pitch he sings at but if you could give me both i would be very grateful

WJKK, WJKF

wjkk wjkf

sorry, i dont know the notes, but blessed, i can do the shabad.... hehehe

wjkk wjkf

wjkk, wjkf

erm

how can u posibly do the shabad without knowing what notes you are playing? grin.gif lol :@

please somebody give me any other shabads notes please :)

wjkk, wjkf

WJKK WJKF

its just the way i have learnt... practice makes man perfect. i dont know many notes, but with guru ji;s kirpa i can do about 50 different shabads..... and they all fit fine with jodi (tabla)...... :WW: :WW:

wjkk wjkf

as i have explained a million and one timess... u cant just learn kirtan... u need raag vidiya with taal vidiya and then u can compose a shabad!

If u want to learn how to do this check out... Harsangeet Its relatively cheap compared to your lessons that u get with a real ustad... and you can access the lessons anywhere in the world!

Fateh