How To Achieve Khalistan?

guptveer1469

1. Affirming ourselves as Khalistan's Nation in exile daily, in the morning when we get up and at night, when we go to sleep.

2. Reading and understanding the process of Intelligence and counter intelligence and Art of social sciences. Applying it to protect Khalsa Panth and ourselves.

3. Reading the following books

. Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli

. Open Secret by Maloy Krishna Dhar ( The Hindu Terrorist & Intelligence Bureau Chief, who damaged Sikhs and labelled them as Sikh Terrorists)

. Chanakya Maxims by Kutilya

and many more book references to come.

4. Understanding Chanakya Maxims or Chanakya Niti, Brahmins used to damage Sikhs.

5. Getting to understand the modus operandi as to how the Indian Government and Intelligence operate through their agents who are Sikhs or disguised as Sikhs and occupying important positions in Gurudwaras in USA, UK, Canada and other parts of the world including Punjab, Khalistan. Identifying these targets is absolutely a must. A PRIORITY. Identifying RSS Agents as well and start the crusade.

6. Youth must get involved in the Gurudwaras management committees.

7. Introduce the word Khalistan and Prayer for the Sikh victims of Delhi Riots in daily Ardaas.

8. Condemn Jaat Paat (caste system) and Baradriwaad and embrace every and all Sikhs as brothers. Remember any body claiming to be superior cast is demonstrating a sign of inferiority complex and mental wrestling, verbalizing through a vainglorious and flamboyant attitude to overcome that inferiority. It is Anti- Guru and Pro-Brahmin. You must make the right choice. Confront and guide the mislead firmly but lovingly. But never condemn a Sikh in private or in open.

9. Remember the butchers of innocent Sikhs, even some of them were and are Sikhs, they will be punished like Nazis one day. Affirm that promise to the Guru.

10. Visit Punjab regularly and guide Sikh Youth out of drugs and guide Sikhs about the principles of Intelligence and counterintelligence and social sciences for survival and effective existence.

11. Raise voice against transfer of population to Punjab from other states.

12. Never react to provocative behavior or comments by other Sikhs especially instigated by the Indian intelligence. Sikhs must not get into any physical fights as Indian Government and Brahmin use any violence amongst Sikhs as a propaganda tool.

13. Before including anybody in core Khalistan Group, you Betrayal of Sikh Nation By A Hindumust verify their credentials and be alert against infiltration by Indian intelligence- an important principle of counter-intelligence. Sikhs must know and verify the background of any Khalistani leader like place of birth, father and mother's name and Betrayal of Sikh Nation By A Hinduinstitution's name where that leader went to school etc. This is important to prevent any more betrayals like the case of Nanak Chand Malhotra Alias Master Tara Singh (A Hindu and an under cover agent disguised as a Sikh) who in 1947 doomed the fate of Sikh Nation by defying the word of Guru Gobind Singh, refusing to take separate country for the Sikhs as offered by Lord Mountbatten and instead casting the lot of Sikh Nation with Hindu India as directed by Gandhi, Nehru and Patel. Same Master Tara Singh later became the founder of Vishav Hindu Parishad (VHP), one of the most radical anti-Sikh, Hindu organisations.

14. Be aware of surveillance by Indian Intelligence- audio, visual or others. Protect yourself. If you encounter any such problem contact your local police or law enforcement agencies.

15. Despite various challenges of all kinds Gurus principles and Sikh ethos must be advanced and propagated at all times.

16. Sikh nation must become disciplined regarding time and punctuality. Britishers ruled the whole world because of their discipline.

17. You must keep local law enforcement informed about Indian intelligence, Indian Government's mischievous or provocative activities in the Gurudwaras or other institutions.

18. Celebrate every Vaisakhi as “Khalistan Day”, every April in your respective towns and cities.

19. Orient your self to western frame of reference and thought process, as that will help dealing with the world better.

20. Read Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven R Covey- a bestseller of all times.

21. Always identify yourself as Sikh and Sikh American or whatever appropriate for the country you live in.

22. Radha Soamis, Sant Samajist, Nirankaris, Deraites are created in Punjab by RSS & Arya Samaj Group to undermine Sikh religion and its identity. Challenge them and put them on notice.

Let us rise and shine and march towards are goal of reclamation of lost Sikh Sovereignty with determination and commitment. Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh are leading us with Nishan Sahib flying high in the blue skies with the Khalsa Panth following.

"Nische Kar Aapni Jeet Karon"- Guru Gobind Singh

Khalistan Zindabad

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[EDITED]

but if anyone wanted khalistan well it would take 100 years

first you have to re educate youth on sikhi and you do that by getting ppl involved in gurdwaras in the west and who can spread sikhi to their family's back in punjab

your need missionary's to spread sikhi again amongst sikhs in punjab

set and build leaders to run in punjab govt to push out the corrupt politicans

re educate parants on sikhi and paranting so they can teach their kids sikhi and keep them busy and not spoiled so they don't have money to do drugs or the time and set up sports programs to help accomplish this

FINANCIAL EDUCATION [EDITED] THATS WHY THEIR HANGING THEMSELVES, PUNJAB HAS MORE MONEY THEN ALL THE OTHER STATES AT PER CAPITA, PUNJABIS MAKE MORE PER CAPITA THEN ANYONE ELSE ITS JUST THEY'VE GOTTON LASY AND STUPID YOU HAVE TO FIRE UP PUNJAB'S ECONOMY AGAIN. THIS WOULD BE THE TOUGHEST CHALLENGE CAUSE NO WAY PPL WILL SUPPORT KHALISTAN IF PUNJAB ECONOMY FAILING CAUSE NO ONE WILL WANT TO LIVE IN IT, GOTTA GET THE ECONOMY GROWING FASTER THEN REST OF INDIA IF YOU WANT THE PPL'S SUPPORT AND IF THEY WOULD FEEL SAVE TO LIVE IN KHALISTAN

PLUS IF ECONOMY LETS SAY GROWS 12% A YEAR I THINK GUJARAT'S GROWING AT A HIGHER RATE PPL WILL ACTUALLY WANT TO LIVE IN PUNJAB/KHALISTAN RATHER THEN MOVE TO THE WEST.

Plus strong leadership.

after you do all this you can talk about having a khalistan

MOD NOTE - Clean up your language or you will be banned.

[EDITED]

but u r right... preaching sikhi, increasing economy etc all r first and then only khalistan can be achieved

punjab is the only state in india with under 10% population under poverty rate..... but slowly sllowly its increasing.. too much corruption, drugs etc

I was surprised to read some actually intelligent suggestions/comments here as opposed to the usual overemotional, dim witted Khalistani comments. If we ever get Khalistan it has to be a modern state not some backward taliban type scenario with off key people running around forcing rahit on unwilling people like some sort of gestapo.

If we ever get Khalistan it has to be a modern state not some backward taliban type scenario with off key people running around forcing rahit on unwilling people like some some gestapo.

Give me one example from the Sikh history when Sikhs as a Panth forced Rehat on non-Sikhs? Or when the Sikh rule was another "Taliban"? Stupid comments are usually written by anti-Khalistanis who neither do anything pro-panthic nor let anyone else do it. All they know how to do is write posts so people think they are sensible. How about just doing something for the community and not worry about Khalistan if you are so against it? Why waste time on something you don't agree with?

If we ever get Khalistan it has to be a modern state not some backward taliban type scenario with off key people running around forcing rahit on unwilling people like some some gestapo.

Give me one example from the Sikh history when Sikhs as a Panth forced Rehat on non-Sikhs? Or when the Sikh rule was another "Taliban"? Stupid comments are usually written by anti-Khalistanis who neither do anything pro-panthic nor let anyone else do it. All they know how to do is write posts so people think they are sensible. How about just doing something for the community and not worry about Khalistan if you are so against it? Why waste time on something you don't agree with?

It is a bit presumptuous of you to assume I am against the idea of Khalistan. How about you doing something for the community? I'm not going to harp on about what I've done or not like some <banned word filter activated>.

I'll tell you when people have been "forcing" rehat on Sikhs. NOW. people disputing so and so is Sikh because they don't follow rehat fully. So you can discount the vast (80%) majority of non rehat following people who currently reside in "Khalistan".

And I'll tell you what - it was narrow minded, dim witted Punjabis that put the majority off the idea of Khalistan with their bickering and lack of political vision and foresight as much as Indian intelligence through other "Sikhs" loyal to India.

I've heard your crap before and I'm not lowering myself again Bijla. Get progressive.

I'll tell you when people have been "forcing" rehat on Sikhs. NOW. people disputing so and so is Sikh because they don't follow rehat fully. So you can discount the vast (80%) majority of non rehat following people who currently reside in "Khalistan".

Once again you have provided no reason to back your claims. My simple question was when did Sikhs force rehat on people and when were non-Sikhs or monay forced to take Amrit, get up early in the morning and forced to do naam simran. You did not answer this question. Wasn't it absolutely foolish of you to accuse Sikhs of something they have never done and assume that they will do it in the future? What goes on on discussion forums is simply a discussion not forcing monay to keep rehat. Give me one example from the history when Sikhs held a knife on someone's throat and said "either keep rehat or you will be killed". Such never happened and never will. Those who don't keep rehat are not Sikhs. This is a fact but not forcing them to keep it.

80% or 90%, I don't care how many people live in Khalistan as long as there is freedom of religion and minority women are not dishonored in the streets. I certainly don't want a country where Sikhs will do the same to minorities which they have experienced themselves. The fact is that current Taliban government is the Indian government. India has been forcing their hindu agenda on Sikhs since 1947. Article 25, Hindu Marriage Act etc are all examples of how the Indian government is another version of the Talibans. Hindu hoodlums are writing "If you want to live in this country then you must accept Hinduism" on the walls. But I have not seen any anti-Khalistani speaking against such crimes and violation of basic human rights. Pinpointing our mistakes and shortcomings is good only if we are willing to make improvements.

Once again you have provided no reason to back your claims. My simple question was when did Sikhs force rehat on people and when were non-Sikhs or monay forced to take Amrit, get up early in the morning and forced to do naam simran. You did not answer this question. Wasn't it absolutely foolish of you to accuse Sikhs of something they have never done and assume that they will do it in the future? What goes on on discussion forums is simply a discussion not forcing monay to keep rehat. Give me one example from the history when Sikhs held a knife on someone's throat and said "either keep rehat or you will be killed". Such never happened and never will. Those who don't keep rehat are not Sikhs. This is a fact but not forcing them to keep it.

Before I answer I have to say you are an expert at focussing on minor side issues and will never get anything done for Khalistan, other than get other dumbos hyped up.

They plunder all they can lay hands on, burn towns and villages and do infinite mischief. It is true that they seldom kill in cold blood, or make slaves, however if they do meet with handsome male children, and robustly made, they carry them away and adopt them.

Colonel Polier - 1776 - 1802

Other evidence: My granddad told me what he witnessed at partition. In retaliation to Sikh killings he told me people took the sullay from the pind Rampur (dist Ludhiana) and slit their throats and threw them in the nehar. He also said the few families that were really liked by the population had the choice of eating pork and taking amrit or suffering the same fate. A small number did. Their children still live in Ludhiana.

Personal: A guy I met from Southall in 1992 (He was a Holy Smoke so don't ask me any more details). He told me his father had to go back home because his young cousin had been taken away by kharkoos in the movement. They wanted him to join against his will. I think they got teh boy back. The family is a bit "heavy".

80% or 90%, I don't care how many people live in Khalistan as long as there is freedom of religion and minority women are not dishonored in the streets. I certainly don't want a country where Sikhs will do the same to minorities which they have experienced themselves. The fact is that current Taliban government is the Indian government. India has been forcing their hindu agenda on Sikhs since 1947. Article 25, Hindu Marriage Act etc are all examples of how the Indian government is another version of the Talibans. Hindu hoodlums are writing "If you want to live in this country then you must accept Hinduism" on the walls. But I have not seen any anti-Khalistani speaking against such crimes and violation of basic human rights. Pinpointing our mistakes and shortcomings is good only if we are willing to make improvements.

Well I've been a supporter for probably as many years as you have been alive. I'm telling you dumb pindus ruined the movement and plenty of Sikhs follow bahmanvad off their own backs.

But at least we find common ground. I can't really see a Khalistan being a overly religious place given the current state of Sikhs (yes I totally disagree with your exclusive attitude - they are Sikhs - by the way there aren't enough of you to pull it off without them!).

But at least those who want to follow Sikhi deeply wont be oppressed in a land where monay are the majority. You may have to get used to the majority not caring too much by the looks of it (i'm not saying this is good but just how it is). What you need to concentrate on is the corrupt keshdhari and amritdharis in the meanwhile.

Before I answer I have to say you are an expert at focussing on minor side issues and will never get anything done for Khalistan, other than get other dumbos hyped up.

I replied to your convoluted theory which was the only point in your post. The only reason I replied was because you presumed that Sikhs will force rehat on others which is a great misunderstanding considering the fact that such behavior is strongly condemned by the Sikh Gurus and Holy Scriptures.

They plunder all they can lay hands on, burn towns and villages and do infinite mischief. It is true that they seldom kill in cold blood, or make slaves, however if they do meet with handsome male children, and robustly made, they carry them away and adopt them. Colonel Polier - 1776 – 1802

I would need more details. What book he wrote, what happened and how he observed Sikhs. Khafi Khan and Noor Mohammad have not done justice to Sikhs by distorting facts and providing false image of Sikhs.

Other evidence: My granddad told me what he witnessed at partition. In retaliation to Sikh killings he told me people took the sullay from the pind Rampur (dist Ludhiana) and slit their throats and threw them in the nehar. He also said the few families that were really liked by the population had the choice of eating pork and taking amrit or suffering the same fate. A small number did. Their children still live in Ludhiana.

I have at least two close relatives who took part in the clash and killing Muslims. I have met others as well. I have not met anyone who claim that they were inspired by Sikhi to commit such actions. They killed because Muslims killed first. This is their reason. Most of them did not even practice Sikhi at the basic level. So to conclude that it was really the Sikhs under the influence of Gurmat principles doing the killings would be bogus. There are many people who have sikh names and associate themselves with Sikhi but it doesn’t mean they are the Sikhs.

Personal: A guy I met from Southall in 1992 (He was a Holy Smoke so don't ask me any more details). He told me his father had to go back home because his young cousin had been taken away by kharkoos in the movement. They wanted him to join against his will. I think they got teh boy back. The family is a bit "heavy".

I can’t comment on this because I have no details from either side.

Khalistan will be based on Sikhi principles. USA has Bill of Rights, we have Gurbani as basis for our human rights. Everyone is equal, no one is superior and no one shall be oppressed. Guru Arjan Dev Ji, Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji gave sacrifices for freedom. Guru Sahib fought for freedom. Gurbani, Vaars and other accepted Sikh scriptures do not instruct Sikhs to force religion on anyone. Sikhs do not consider it their holy duty. So I do not believe Sikhs will force Sikhi on others. Muslims force Islam on others yet their countries are surviving. Hindus are forcing Hinduism on minorities and yet India is surviving. So even if (for the sake of argument) Sikhs forced Sikhi on others, Khalistan’s survival wouldn’t be in jeopardy.

yes I totally disagree with your exclusive attitude - they are Sikhs - by the way there aren't enough of you to pull it off without them

Monay don’t keep rehat therefore are not Sikhs. Those who take amrit and don’t follow rehat are no different. And I don’t believe me or any Sikh feel that the movement won’t succeed without monay. Sikhs need Guru Sahib to win. In every battle Sikhs have been a minority but they have won. Today it is no different. Nonetheless, they are our brothers and Sikhi teaches me to embrace them. As far as the majority is concerned, I do not know who it will be but Sikhi shall flourish and spread day by day. I agree, we all need to have a better jeevan but working towards the goal at the same time is only beneficial.

Well anything is possible. But like I said before, as a sympathetic observer, I think most of the people claiming to be "Sikhs" are as disgraceful as those who you claim are not Sikhs. Besides if you think your going to get Khalistan off the back of monay and live like some special brahmin oligarchical elite there - you have another thing coming.

You REALLY need to concentrate on your many lost narrow minded brethren by the way. Show the rest of us Panjabis that honest amritdharis have the bol***ks and strength to claim back at least the prime Sikh institutes in Panjab, their supposed "strongland" and maybe some of us wont consider many of you a completely corrupt and spent waste of space. Otherwise I'd think that you'd leave a theoretical Khalistan in the same messed up state.

Besides you said it would be run on "Gursikh" principles. If they are your type of "Gursikh" principles I don't think you'd last long there! Don't think that the common Panjabi man is going to put up with any nonsense. Your Sikhi is between you and God - no need to throw it in people faces. I wonder what the worth of it is when you can meet many complete athiests who are more morally upright than many of the amritdhari crooks running Sikh institutes. I don't think you people can be trusted to run a corner shop let alone a country. You'd mess it up like you have Panjab. (I don't buy into your "blame everyone else" stance btw, the day we refuse to take responsibility for our own state is the day we become true slaves).

The place would be better of under an open minded mona who would guarantee you the freedom to live how you want. Whereas you give the narrow minded planks an opportunity they will start dictate what to listen to, what to watch etc. etc. That crap belongs in Afghanistan - not Panjab.

Maharajah Ranjit is the model for a Sikh leader today - learn about him in reality and not your cleaned up - whitewashed revisionist version.