Damdami Taksaal Website

Damdami Taksaal

The more satkaar you give to bani the better, its just amusing how todays scholars, missionarys and youth think they know it all, and whatever they dnt understand or cant grasp into there BUDHI they simply reject it.

Veerjee, its true alot of us don't know much, but if you do please share what you know instead of pointing out everyone's shortcomings it does nothing but raise ego.

Regardless, there's only one guru, GURU GRANTH SAAHEB jee, gurgaddi is a level or respect not given to any other baaNee, we shouldn't be calling dasam granth guru dasam granth or any other name for that matter that puts the granth at the same level as SGGS.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guru goes with dasm. aka dasm pita aka guru gobind singh jee, then the granth part comes so in other words. . .sri guru dasm. . . .granth sahib jee. . .the guru for us is guru granth sahib jee. . .however satkar should be given to other bani written by our gurus as its gurbani aka gurus bani. . .the previous jathedars all gave alot of respect to dasm bani

for katha please check gurmatveechar.com

the guru goes with dasm. aka dasm pita aka guru gobind singh jee, then the granth part comes so in other words. . .sri guru dasm. . . .granth sahib jee. . .the guru for us is guru granth sahib jee. . .however satkar should be given to other bani written by our gurus as its gurbani aka gurus bani. . .the previous jathedars all gave alot of respect to dasm bani

for katha please check gurmatveechar.com

Yes i agree. Its a pretty simple logic if you think about it.

Gurbani is not just a title. Look at the composition of the word - GURU-BANI. Sri Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Jee was written by the tenth Master, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee who was a Guru. It was His Bani. So... Guru Ki Bani... Guru-Bani... Gurbani - it is also the "Word of the Guru" as written by Dasam Paatshah.

Forgive my mistakes.

Regardless, there's only one guru, GURU GRANTH SAAHEB jee, gurgaddi is a level or respect not given to any other baaNee, we shouldn't be calling dasam granth guru dasam granth or any other name for that matter that puts the granth at the same level as SGGS.

if you have a problem wiv it then dont call it . Guru Talikhak, we are not forcing you that have have to say it, and also Guru Talikhak , i dont care if you say it or not, so Guru Talikhak plz dont say to me if i choose to say it.

Baal updesh avilable on the website

Baal Updesh - A new book for children and adults to learn Gurmukhi. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee, our Eternal Guru, is written in Gurmukhi language so it important for Sikhs all around the world to learn this divine language. Our online book means you can read the book page-by-page so please take time out to study and encourage others to do the same as well.

• 1 month later...