Guru Granth Sahib Saroop

Guest PLG

are saroops of Guru Mahraj different in terms off less angs, like if an AKJ jatha person has one at his/her house,I know an AKJ with a saroop in his house,would his be different,for obvious reasons

santkhalsa has answered the question asked.

However i would like to add, that IF anyone has done, or tries to rip out any of guru maharajh's angs, then they will brought to appear before the panth.

In punjab people have been found to be cutting angs/shabds out of guru maharajh's saroops for various reasons. These people were in turn treated in the same way ... i'll let your own imaginations depict what may have happened to these people.

If people in this country or others do the same, then well mahrajh will do as he wishes to do these culprits.

So to just give some advise, nobody, akj or otherwise should have a 'modern' printed guru maharajh saroop which is anything other then in its original printed form, i.e. it should have 1430 ang. If it doesnt, please let some singhs know as im sure they'll be interested to know where the missing ang have gone :s

Mod Note: The question has been answered. The topic is being closed for obvious reasons - see forum rules.