question 4 amritdharis

DhadiMania

takes me 8 mins for jap ji sahib, 10 for jaap sahib, 4 mins for chaupai sahib (full) and tavprasad swaiye, and 10 mins for anand sahib.

Yes, bhai daljeet singh in katha once said when Sant Jarnail singh jee khalsa was going to khalsa college he used to walk every morning from khalsa college to Harmandir sahib, on foot ohmy.gif and did his nitname, whole panj granthi's path and other banis etc. i was like wow ^_^ this was before he was given dastar by sant kartar singh jee khalsa.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

erm, found it, but 4 sum reason it sez cant upload it cuz theres an error. so i mus b doin summat wrong, i use browse wen it sez OR upload a avtaar. m not sure hu this guy is, but this guy on the site has a pic of guru gobind singh on horseback, n its massive, the pic i want is of jaloe sahib (wen golden temple is decorated in gold, the maharaj di bir on gurpurabs) so wot do i do???

Ru talkin bot my pic? anyway to start off with if u want to set somethin as avtar (under your nam) find the pic u want on say google or something, next what u do save it, then do the browse thingy.

I fu wnat ot set somethin on your signature like my pic of Guroo Gobind Singh Ji all u have to do is find the image somehere like googel and get the complete URL for it then go to signatue settings, click on IMG tag and paste in the URL an dnyouve done it.

Hope this helps :e: