You Tube Video

satty2007

WJKK WJKF

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dVwmknc6BIw&...feature=related

i found this video on you tube and wnated to get the sangat's view on it, espically the abit about where he talks about guru gobind singh ji being 19 years old and writing jaap sahib bani. Perosnally i think what he says iss wrong because guru ji isnt affected by the 5 vekaars..........

what does the sanagt think of this video????

yeh me watched the video, its one for the scholars to comment on. it seems to make sense tho, what he's saying. also is it the view of the cyber sangat that the Guru's never indulged in the 5 vikars at all ?

one thing that some people get confused over with the 5 chor is that the are to be controlled , not killed. Now Guru's obviously controlled them, but did they ever use them , ask yourself? The Gurus were householders, and fathered children. 3 Gurus also fought in wars etc .

and also this kind talk is about the kundalini and chakars etc, stuff you never hear about in Gurdwaras, which uis why it comes as a surprise to some. juss tha same as when you see a Singh cut a goats head off.

yea i saw this video before and wanted to make a thread about it (by the way i reckon this thread shoudl be in the 'general whats happing section' - it will probably get more views).

is this guy in some way implying that it is okay to 'masturbate'? i know this sounds wrong but i think this can give the wrong effect to some people of what is right/wrong.

also what are these chakkas?