Maan Dal Joins Hand With Budhadal

jassa

yes this is weird. tow parties with very different views coming together. if both were politiocal parties then it cud be understood. however one is a party born from a desire to seek independence for its people and the other prides itself onbeing the True Sikhs.

lets look at the differences and similarities and if any can add any then plz do so

maan dal : pro-Khalistan

Budha Dal : anti-Khalistan

Maan Dal : pro Sant-Sipahi Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale

Budha Dal : anti

Maan Dal : seek to oust rakash badal from power in the sgpc

Budha Dal : seek the same.

Maan Dal : hated by the badal backed sgpc, not allowed anystage in sgpc controlled gurdwara.

Budha Dal: came to an agreement wiv the sgpc last year, even tho they refer to sgpc as malesh and basted sons of british...

Maan Dal : celebrated Sant -Sipahi Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's birth aniiversary

Budha Dal : no-where to be seen.

Maan Dal: made many sacrifices for freedom of sikhs.

Budha Dal: havent done much in the last 30 years.

Maan Dal: declared Sant -Sipahi Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale as Sikh of the centruy

Budha Dal : Baba Santa Singh Ji said he could have removed Bhindranwale from Akal Bunga in 2 hours in 84 rather than the 6 days it took the army.

Maan Dal : have hounoured many shaheeds over the years.

Budha Dal: i dont think they have.

any others ?

if anyone think i is having a go at the Budha dal or maan dal it aint true. i is jus giving my opinion. however think about the AKJ and the Sanatan Sikhs worjking together for the welfare of the panth. then see if this makes sense. unless imjust being very stooopid. forgive me if i am.

i agree with Chatanga, there doesn't seem to be a concensus amongst Nihungs on the morchae but it seems that overall they are anti with some exceptions...i think the video about Nihungs on www.sikhroots.com with Hari Singh also shows he called the Jujaroo Singh, terrorists

is there a universal voice for all Nihungs? i was advised that while each Dal has its own Jathedar, the mukhi of Buddha Dal is the Jathedar of all Nihung Jathedars ie Baba Santa Singh, who from what i know (which is very little) he was anti Sant Ji/Morchae...if i'm wrong please correct me...So can it be assumed Nihungs are anti?

yes this is weird. tow parties with very different views coming together. if both were politiocal parties then it cud be understood. however one is a party born from a desire to seek independence for its people and the other prides itself onbeing the True Sikhs.

lets look at the differences and similarities and if any can add any then plz do so

maan dal : pro-Khalistan

Budha Dal : anti-Khalistan

Maan Dal : pro Sant-Sipahi Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale

Budha Dal : anti

Maan Dal : seek to oust rakash badal from power in the sgpc

Budha Dal : seek the same.

Maan Dal : hated by the badal backed sgpc, not allowed anystage in sgpc controlled gurdwara.

Budha Dal: came to an agreement wiv the sgpc last year, even tho they refer to sgpc as malesh and basted sons of british...

Maan Dal : celebrated Sant -Sipahi Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale's birth aniiversary

Budha Dal : no-where to be seen.

Maan Dal: made many sacrifices for freedom of sikhs.

Budha Dal: havent done much in the last 30 years.

Maan Dal: declared Sant -Sipahi Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale as Sikh of the centruy

Budha Dal : Baba Santa Singh Ji said he could have removed Bhindranwale from Akal Bunga in 2 hours in 84 rather than the 6 days it took the army.

Maan Dal : have hounoured many shaheeds over the years.

Budha Dal: i dont think they have.

any others ?

if anyone think i is having a go at the Budha dal or maan dal it aint true. i is jus giving my opinion. however think about the AKJ and the Sanatan Sikhs worjking together for the welfare of the panth. then see if this makes sense. unless imjust being very stooopid. forgive me if i am.

i agree with Chatanga, there doesn't seem to be a concensus amongst Nihungs on the morchae but it seems that overall they are anti with some exceptions...i think the video about Nihungs on www.sikhroots.com with Hari Singh also shows he called the Jujaroo Singh, terrorists

is there a universal voice for all Nihungs? i was advised that while each Dal has its own Jathedar, the mukhi of Buddha Dal is the Jathedar of all Nihung Jathedars ie Baba Santa Singh, who from what i know (which is very little) he was anti Sant Ji/Morchae...if i'm wrong please correct me...So can it be assumed Nihungs are anti?

The new jathedar is Baba Surjit Singh.

Baba Surjit Singh to head Budda Dal; Dal ready for talks with SGPC

Talwandi Sabo (KP) - On Saturday this week, Baba Santa Singh of Budda Dal chose Baba Surjit Singh as his successor. Sources said Baba Santa Singh wanted to quit due to the age factor and he had also formed a five-member committee to manage the affairs of the dal. Various Nihang organisations, such as Tarna Dals and Vidhi Chand Dal have reportedly supported Baba Surjit Singh's name, who joined Budda Dal for 30 years ago. However, Baba Balbir Singh formed a separate Buddha Dal eight years ago and is supported by the SGPC. Meanwhile earlier this week, the Nihang organisation said that it was ready for talks with SGPC over the issue of management of Gurdwara Dasvin Patshahi.

402080982_cfa5e552ff.jpg